Eagles09

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is the best 5A quarterback?

i'd say T.C. Jennings from Ravenwood

825757619[/snapback]

i agree ,also another qb that stands out to me is A-Rod at LaVergne , he's not close to being as big as jennings is but hes around 5'8 or so maybe a lil under, but the kid can fly and break some tackles. watching him the other night against Riverdale made me think of Vick. he just needs to work on some throwing but other than that A-Rod is pretty good if you want a quick scrambler.

yeah, i gotta go with the qbs at ravenwood and lavergne. from what i hear, ravenwood's qb is just an outright playmaker--throws well, runs well, reads well. however, that rodriguez kid at lavergne is tough. he gave the warriors all they wanted friday night with that spread offense. any kid who can do what he's doing with a team that has been TERRIBLE over the last few years deserves all the credit he can get.

wonder what it would take to recruit him over to riverdale? :rolleyes: had to go ahead and put that out there before some warrior enemies did.

yeah, i gotta go with the qbs at ravenwood and lavergne. from what i hear, ravenwood's qb is just an outright playmaker--throws well, runs well, reads well. however, that rodriguez kid at lavergne is tough. he gave the warriors all they wanted friday night with that spread offense. any kid who can do what he's doing with a team that has been TERRIBLE over the last few years deserves all the credit he can get.

wonder what it would take to recruit him over to riverdale? :D had to go ahead and put that out there before some warrior enemies did.

i doubt it, i think his aunt or someone works at lhs.