1A football

loweman#28

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trousdale is the team to beat they got plenty of size speed and a good atitude they are goin to be very hard to take down this year and they can play with most teams in other classes they are a very talented team i honestly think they have it this year but it wont b a walk in the park there is a few other good teams out there but if they kepp up what they have been doin its all TC.

have ya'll forgotten about lil ol Jo Byrns they are 5-0 ya know and they just won one of the biggest games on their schedule which is 2A RIVAL (I put rival in caps to stress how much they dont like eachotehr) East Robertson and i predict Jo Byrn goes 10-0 so dont forget lil ol Jo Byrns casue u jus might be next on their schedule

have ya'll forgotten about lil ol Jo Byrns they are 5-0 ya know and they just won one of the biggest games on their schedule which is 2A RIVAL (I put rival in caps to stress how much they dont like eachotehr) East Robertson and i predict Jo Byrn goes 10-0 so dont forget lil ol Jo Byrns casue u jus might be next on their schedule

I knew that Jo Byrn beat East Robertson but i didn't know they were 1a!...east robertson is a very good team....hmm...just another team to throw in the hunt for the 1a ship in december!