cosby vs. chucky doak

cosby7

Cosby's program is just going to get better and better. They have a great coaching staff, and that may persuade some of the athletes to go out for something besides basketball. ( no disrespect to that wonderful basketball program :blink: ) Just would love to see football as a big deal in Cosby. No doubt they have a shot against Chucky Doak. Coming off of two wins the boys should be in the right mindset to put them in good position for a "W"!!!!! I'm a dedicated TIGER now, but that Eagle blood's still there. GO COSBY :thumb:

Congratulations to the Eagles. Very impressive. I'm curious as to how, or if they managed to contain the C D QB; he's a real talent.

Looks like the Rangers have a Long Row to Hoe next week ....@ Cosby. I hope to see this one. And though I will be pulling for my beloved Unaka, I think it's Great, the interest the Eagles football program is generating. It will be very exciting down in Cosby next week.

Win or lose, the very best of luck to the Eagles, and continue to improve.

way to go cosby. nice job last friday. how about that defense shutting down #4 nick havers. he is a great athlete. then the offense produced great numbers. i was there and the score should have been worse. now its time to get the rangers guys. good luck and work hard this week.

flip96 where did you play and coach at!!!!!!!!