dyer co. @ peabody

dawg198

will the choctaws offense get it going? will the fields kid be able to run on the choctaw defense? should be a very good game.if the choctaws eliminate mistakes they will win this one. lets not forget peabody is 10th in the state in 7- 2a with a record of 4-0. i`m going with the choctaws on this one.

GO CHOCTAWS!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer co. wont win. Ok so they beat obion co and chester co wow thats a big accomplishment They arent that good anyways. They got beat 50-0 by Haywood and haywoods only other win came off of manassas who loses to everyone in west tn. I see Peabody by 2 td's.

Dyer Co. didnt beat Obion. And, you are right, they will not beat Peabody. Mistakes and being one dimensional on offense is too much for DC right now. Once you stop beating yourself, is when you can concentrate on beating someone else.

There may not be 5 total passes thrown in this game. Heck, it could be over by 8:45!

I agree about the lack of passing in this one.

This is pretty much a must-win for Dyer County, IMO. The remainder of their schedule after this, with the exception of Halls, is going to be killer.

I disagree about the comment that Halls will be any lesser of a foe. We gave Peabody a run for their money a couple weeks back...21-15...I'm looking forward to the game with DC. It has always been one of my favorites on the schedule.

I disagree about the comment that Halls will be any lesser of a foe. We gave Peabody a run for their money a couple weeks back...21-15...I'm looking forward to the game with DC. It has always been one of my favorites on the schedule.

Should of been a lot worse but Peabody played like crap. They had like 2 missed fieldgoals maybe it was 1. Thney fumbled twice in the redzone and just played a crappy game all around.

Haven't seen peabody play this year but i have seen dyer co. their jamboree and they did not look very good at all....had one decient looking running back but other than that looked like they were lacking......and all you hear about fromj peabody is destrick fields...i'm going with peabody by 14.

Let me better clarify... the Halls game will not compare to the other four games on their schedule. It's the only game that they'll be the by-and-large favorite heading into. Truth be told, it's probably the only legitimately winnable game remaining.

Halls has a good squad this year. Coach Hurt's doing a fine job. Losing Arthur hurt you, I know, but the team seems to be adjusting alright.

Dyer co. wont win. Ok so they beat obion co and chester co wow thats a big accomplishment They arent that good anyways. They got beat 50-0 by Haywood and haywoods only other win came off of manassas who loses to everyone in west tn. I see Peabody by 2 td's.

WHO HAS PEABODY PLAYED?? U FAIRY

U DONT KNOW FOOTBALL

PEABODY WILL SEE WHAT THEY ARE AFTER THIS WEEK WHEN THEY PLAY SOMEONE U FAIRY