usj/madison a vs notre dame/ grace

R6W R5L vs R2W R1L

hume-fogg vs knox catholic

D2

1 west vs 3 middle

2 east vs 2 middle

1 east vs 3 west

1 middle vs 2 west

the top line is the regional matchups below it is who might be in that spot but we still have another month before we get to that point

If things were to happen this way, sad to see #1 CCS and #2 FRA meet in quarter finals of state. But, you have to play the best to be the best!

CCS-4, Notre Dame 2

yeah all the brackets are lopsided in D2 you will baylor father ryan matchup in the semi's the AA/A u could basically call it D3 because only 2 public schools have a chance at making it to state chuckey-doak and hume-fogg but hume-fogg is a magnet school so it is close to a private in AAA you got all the top teams on one side

CAK is ahead of Kingston with 2 minutes left 3-0. I was not at the game, so I can't judge details... if anyone was there, please inform.

Wow! I really didn't expect that. I thought for sure that Kingston would come out on top of that game. I thought it would be a close one, but surprised CAK won (if they ended up winning which 3-0 with minutes left I would assume so). Congrats to CAK for a game well played.

Wow! I really didn't expect that. I thought for sure that Kingston would come out on top of that game. I thought it would be a close one, but surprised CAK won (if they ended up winning which 3-0 with minutes left I would assume so). Congrats to CAK for a game well played.

CAK has an outstanding team with an exceptional striker in Laura Novikoff (I hope I spelled that correctly). I think she had all three CAK goals last evening. While she's new to CAK, she isn't a rookie. I believe she is a state ODP team player with at least 18 or 20 goals this high school season. She was a one woman wrecking crew in the CAK v. Catholic match. Opposing coaches have to account for her throughout any match. CAK is far from a one woman team---they have a lot of very talented players. But if you don't account for this player you're chances of losing go way up. Congratulations Lady Warriors and good luck in the tournament.

Edited by hoya75

CAK has an outstanding team with an exceptional striker in Laura Novikoff (I hope I spelled that correctly). I think she had all three CAK goals last evening. While she's new to CAK, she isn't a rookie. I believe she is a state ODP team player with at least 18 or 20 goals this high school season. She was a one woman wrecking crew in the CAK v. Catholic match. Opposing coaches have to account for her throughout any match. CAK is far from a one woman team---they have a lot of very talented players. But if you don't account for this player you're chances of losing go way up. Congratulations Lady Warriors and good luck in the tournament.

Hoya, why are you telling all our secrets!!!

I'm just glad that CAK got out of their "funk" and started playing like I know they can! Good luck Lady Warriors!

Hoya, why are you telling all our secrets!!!

I'm just glad that CAK got out of their "funk" and started playing like I know they can! Good luck Lady Warriors!

I can't imagine Ms. Novikoff is a secret anymore than Brandon Tarr was at this stage of the boy's season last spring! It sounds like your girls are ready for the tournaments. Good luck to them---except against Catholic, of course. :D