Volunteer Falcons

volfalcons

Another Friday night and another chance for a win. The best thing I get from this team is every Friday they feel like they can win. It will come and I hope soon.

You guys need to do the little things. Make sure you "HIT SOMEBODY" every play.

If you're not sure who to get, hit the first man in front of ya and try to stay on him at least for a 3 count. Some of the best blocking so far has come from the ends and receivers. The meat of the line will make the difference. STEP UP.

The backs need to make the first man miss and block when you don't have the ball. If it's a pass play and it breaks down, the QB has to get outside the tackles and throw the ball away. Throw it into the sidelines past the line of scrimmage. Maybe even put the bigger QB in at times, sprint him out on the corners to throw and if it's not open let him turn it up and run over some people.

I guess I'm just another Monday morning QB but I'll put my two cents in on Thursday night.

If the line needs help blocking put a running back, a receiver, a linebacker, a man out of the secondary, somebody that wants to "HIT SOMEBODY" in the game on the line.

You guys need to hit somebody on every play and stay on your blocks. It will not get any better till you do.

Ain't you sick of hearing me spew this ****? Take pride, step up and knock somebody on their ***. I have seen you do it before, DO IT NOW.

Sometimes kids need someone to rattle their cage. I hope after reading this you are mad and want to prove something.

IS IT IN YA?

Edited by ulcpanther

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D WAY TO GO TEAM, AND YOU GUYS PLAYED TEAM BALL LAST NIGHT. THIS

IS SOMETHING TO BUILD ON AND YOU SHOULD KNOW HARD WORK PAYS OFF !

WE ARE PROUD OF YOU GUYS SO STEP UP NOW AND GET READY AND I DO MEAN

READY FOR GREENVILLE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU

SET YOUR MINDS TO DO AS A TEAM WORKING TOGATHER.

LOOK AT THE FAN SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE AT EVERY GAME WE BELIEVE YOU

CAN DO IT, SO BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES.

CONGRATULATIONS COACH RIDER AND THE COACHING STAFF THIS WAS A

WELL DESERVED WIN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE

HERE.

GO FALCONS

:thumb::thumb:

I thought we would get more post being winners. I hope it gets better. We caught them in one of the worst weeks for the school that I think of.

After the girl ran for at least two min. and then sang, It brought tears to my daughter and my eyes. I didn't know what I felt but my mind was not on a high school football game, I was kinda numb. What can you say to a family that has went through what Miss Hensley's family has went through. God bless you.

The line play was better, I like them Wells boys, They're all out. I still see the same guys just standing and looking back at the backfield, waiting to followl the back if he does get through. How can you just stand there,, go get somebody. The line is the backbone of every club.

Dang good blocking by the ends and receivers. I seen some play making blocks by Luke and Ben all year. Open field blocks are harder then open field tackles and we have some folks that can get it done there.

You've got to please youself, are you proud of what you do for the team? Everyone sees what goes on, Step up and be a stand out!

We can win some games here if everybody will do a little more, some of you guys this is your last go around. How do you want people to remember you?

Bring you best game, or root from the side. I want to see what this team can do with a total TEAM effort

Good win Friday at Crockett. It's time to go out and get another Region 2 win vs the Greene Devils. The Defense will have to have a big night to stop Greenevilles running game. Brandon Gash is one tough back.

Offense will have to score on a little more frequent basis to give us a chance. Hopefully Brian and Bo can have big nights. O-line, you guys are going to have to open some running lanes. Take a few tips from the wideouts, they seem to have the blocking thing down pat. I think you guys are capable and apparently your coaches do too or they wouldn't have you in there. It's time to get a little ticked off and knock someone off the ball. Believe it or not this team is still in the playoff hunt, but it's time to get after it!

Go Luck Friday! We will all be there rooting for you guys as always.

Go Falcons!

Early prediction:

Volunteer 21

Devils 20

Offense has best game of the year and Defense hangs tough as usual.

You guys can get it done.

The O-line will be the difference. Just stand'em up and keep'em out for a three count and one of the backs will be through. All the backs need to play smart and stay up the field. Try to avoid the sacks

The defense Has to play one of their better games and I know they can.

The kicking game will be key. We need to bust one open. The return team needs to HIT SOMEBODY, anybody, don't let a man run past ya, make him work for it.

You all know what to do the coaches have drilled it into ya. EXECUTE, EXECUTE, EXECUTE, every play and come out winners.

We're all pulling for ya. Do it for the team. And for all of us in the stands.