MBA vs. Father Ryan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can remember a couple saturdays ago when i was in the car with Mr. Bateman when we drove past mba. quiet simply put, he got upset off when he say the campus and then even more mad when some stupid mba soccer mom pulled out in front of us. the batemans have a long line of hate for mba. ab is going to rush for 1943 yards in this game to go along with 32 tackles and 7 interceptions. he will also have many "lights out" hits on some mba players that he truly doesnt like. FATHER RYAN wins this one big 342-3

Wow this guy sounds like Bill Bradske

Close game from what I saw. I was disappointed that MBA cancelled the JV game, that would have been a good game with the juniors and seniors.

I'd like to apologize to anyone who thinks I down-talked Father Ryan. Though I dont aknowledge this, many people think I do. I dont talk trash about other teams either. I just give my thoughts and tell the people what they need to hear. Just wanna tell everyone I will never turn my back on my team. And if you havent figured out who I am by now, you never will.

But to the game, I think the Irish are very well prepared for this game. Speaking to some players, they seemed very calm and focus. FRHS is gonna put up a big fight. Should be a warzone on Friday. MBA is in for a big suprise if they take us lightly.

Prediction:

FRHS 17 MBA 13

This rivalry is about to heat up.