Knoxville Halls Red Devils Travel to Play the Clinton Dragons

fairplay2121

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bcj40,

As you well know our Debils and Panthers have traded wins for the last few years with the home team winning. If the Debils get there work done tomorrow night, believe me they will be ready to beat Powell. Powell IMO is way overhype. They think they have smith and watts and those should be enough. Now both of those boys are good, but it takes 11 to win.

Lets just be the fire out of the dragons and then we will talk about Powell next week. If you go to the game, be carefull. Work has me tied down, but I hope to be there next week.

bbs

Unfortunately John Peavy is out of action. I think he got hurt in a jv game. Korey Myers didn't even dress to play this year. Maybe he will next year. Brandon Dutton is playing a lot on defense and looking good.

thanx john got hurt agian stinks for him good hearted player. me and brandon like to but heads when we play see u guys at devils,rebels game good luck with clinton. Great job Julion.

Edited by rebelman16

just like to say to SHAGGYBOY that the stuff i say: i am just saying it for fun, no hard feeling is intended by what i say, i just the competitive debates that i make with people herre on the forums. now SHAGGYBOY (in a joking voice) come mow my yard and bring me some kool-aid

Roll Cats Roll all the to the 5A state title

bcj40,

As you well know our Debils and Panthers have traded wins for the last few years with the home team winning. If the Debils get there work done tomorrow night, believe me they will be ready to beat Powell. Powell IMO is way overhype. They think they have smith and watts and those should be enough. Now both of those boys are good, but it takes 11 to win.

Lets just be the fire out of the dragons and then we will talk about Powell next week. If you go to the game, be carefull. Work has me tied down, but I hope to be there next week.

bbs

Hey guys. I am an old Halls player and I remember in the early 80's when Powell had two great players and Halls was an underdog then too. Their names were John Bruhin and Darryl Smith. Funny how history repeats itself. Oh by the way Halls won that game.

Hey guys. I am an old Halls player and I remember in the early 80's when Powell had two great players and Halls was an underdog then too. Their names were John Bruhin and Darryl Smith. Funny how history repeats itself. Oh by the way Halls won that game.

Did you know Andy Low, Tommy Burnette and Sott Carpenter all seniors in 79-81 i think?

Edited by rebelman16

Well, to be honest with you the best linebacker to come out of halls was probably coach Julian, in my opinion. He was being recruited by Ole Miss and a few other big name colleges before he broke his leg in a game his senior season. His younger brother was telling the team about how coach Julian tried to get his leg taped up so he could go back out and play, even with it broken. Julian was for sure one of the meanest guys on the field when he played.