Morristown East @ Morristown West

Dippy944

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True lilfbplayer84 those stunts and jumps are really good... oh and the west football players are pretty good... That one offensive linemen chad williams is REALLY good...hes crazy....hes a big boy! I hope all the east players get a bad ear ache!

true true...chad is a heck of a ball player he is. addition to the ear ache i hope 18 of them stubb their pinky toe!

I am going to give my opinion based on team that have played the Morristown teams. M West beat K West this past week by a very small margin. M East lost to Carter, who before this year was the perennial whipping boy in region 3-4A. This to me says that M West will most likely dominate M East. Now, I know that all of the records and other factors can be thrown out the window with an in-town rivalry game, but I think that West has too many weapons for East to handle.

West 28

East 10

I'm going to have to go with the Trojans on this one. Their run game is going to be hard to stop for East. We played West earlier this season in a scrimmage, and the running ability of West is just going to be unstoppable for East. I know there is a lot of bad blood going into this rivalry but lets hope for a good clean game. <_< Good luck to both teams.

------------

"They call me..."