Week 6 Cascade at White House Heritage

timbdp

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No your funny, lol. Cascade will win this game and u will not make the playoffs. I have alot of respect for Cascade, but WHHHS does nothing but talk crap, about how good yall are. Yall had to play a horrible team from KY just to make sure u won on homecoming. I cant wait to play yall, our team will be extremely hyped up to beat yall. Anyways back to the game on hand, Cascade is a good team w/ some pretty good athletes, i think they are one of the 4 teams that goes to the playoffs in our region. By the way this is BigTuck4242 on my friends sn cuz i'm at his house right now. My pick is...

Cascade- 35

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=1' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a>- 7

For someone that don't even kno us very well sure dosen't kno whats about 2 happen 2 cascade friday night and just needs 2 keep his mouth shut and worry about his own team

Heritage-28

Cascade-7

No your funny, lol. Cascade will win this game and u will not make the playoffs. I have alot of respect for Cascade, but WHHHS does nothing but talk crap, about how good yall are. Yall had to play a horrible team from KY just to make sure u won on homecoming. I cant wait to play yall, our team will be extremely hyped up to beat yall. Anyways back to the game on hand, Cascade is a good team w/ some pretty good athletes, i think they are one of the 4 teams that goes to the playoffs in our region. By the way this is BigTuck4242 on my friends sn cuz i'm at his house right now. My pick is...

Cascade- 35

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=557&SportID=1' target='_blank'>White House-Heritage</a>- 7

TUCK4242 YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER TALKS CRAP ON EVERYTHING. I FINALLY GOT TO SEE YOU PLAY LAST NIGHT. YOUR NOT THAT BIG BUT PLAYED DECENT. THATS WERE YOU SHOULD TALK IS ON THE FEILD NOT HERE. AND BUY THE WAY HERITAGE FANS ALWAYS ROOT FOR ROBERTSON COUNTY TEAMS. LIKE ALWAYS GOOD LUCK JO BYRNS.

HERITAGE IN CLOSE GAME.

allregionpatriot#3: good win, I'll give last weeks victory. But don't think I'm gonna let up on you. if I did, you'd think I didn't care about you guys but I do. So here's some random thoughts for you this week...

Big deal, you guys pulled together for ONE WIN!!! You haven't started the meat of your schedule, let's see how pumped up you guys are for this week. Bobbled catches WON'T get it done this week neither will half-fast blocking #3. #25 needs to get over this one man hype trip (yes, I saw you and coach Mac on the sidelines exchanging words a little), #58 needs to PLAY a complete game, you took a few plays off (100% on offense and defense), will #4 ever show back up? #57, he needs to keep his head in the game and not worry about who his little girlfriend is sitting with (he might actually play better then). #33 are you ever gonna show some intensity? for a mlb, you sure seem soft. # 42 better put some stickum on those hands, two missed int's won't cut it. #34 are you ever gonna run this year? you ran harder chasing a hot dog vendor at middle school game. tip toeing thru the holes with your head down won't work this week or weeks to come. #5 you'd be a decent back if you'd keep your head up, I'm afraid one day we'll be watching you in a wheel chair (and that's not cool at all).

Remember, one win is no big deal. Let's see you guys pull it together for rest of the season, don't believe the hype, stay focused, stay together as a TEAM. Learn to trust and count on one another. You guys have the potential to do great the rest of the season. Work hard and don't EVER quit on each other.

allregionpatriot#3: good win, I'll give last weeks victory. But don't think I'm gonna let up on you. if I did, you'd think I didn't care about you guys but I do. So here's some random thoughts for you this week...

Big deal, you guys pulled together for ONE WIN!!! You haven't started the meat of your schedule, let's see how pumped up you guys are for this week. Bobbled catches WON'T get it done this week neither will half-fast blocking #3. #25 needs to get over this one man hype trip (yes, I saw you and coach Mac on the sidelines exchanging words a little), #58 needs to PLAY a complete game, you took a few plays off (100% on offense and defense), will #4 ever show back up? #57, he needs to keep his head in the game and not worry about who his little girlfriend is sitting with (he might actually play better then). #33 are you ever gonna show some intensity? for a mlb, you sure seem soft. # 42 better put some stickum on those hands, two missed int's won't cut it. #34 are you ever gonna run this year? you ran harder chasing a hot dog vendor at middle school game. tip toeing thru the holes with your head down won't work this week or weeks to come. #5 you'd be a decent back if you'd keep your head up, I'm afraid one day we'll be watching you in a wheel chair (and that's not cool at all).

Remember, one win is no big deal. Let's see you guys pull it together for rest of the season, don't believe the hype, stay focused, stay together as a TEAM. Learn to trust and count on one another. You guys have the potential to do great the rest of the season. Work hard and don't EVER quit on each other.

Ill give you the blocking. I could have probably done a little better but that doesnt mean I wasnt goin 100 %. But my catch wasnt bobbled at all. I dont know what to say? Keep supporting? or keep looking for whats wrong with us? Doesnt really matter to me the coaches know wut we do and what we dont so Ill just let them handle it....Unless you are a coach????