Week 6 Cascade at White House Heritage

timbdp

I hope to make this game Friday, I have a feeling the score board will be lighting up. Not sure which team will show up and play. I have heard Cascade was pretty tough in region 6, however they have lost both games to the region 6 teams they have played this year. I have checked to see if there were any common opponets between the two teams this year. All I could find was WHH played Cannon Co. and lost 10-0. Taft played Cannon Co. and Cannon Co. lost 47-19.Cascade played Taft and won 35-17. Not sure if this means anything, take it for what you will. But It looks to me as if the score board may get lit UP.Best wishes to both teams , work hard and we will see who is going to bring it Friday night.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the kids their due. They played great ball Friday night. They controlled the line of scrimmage, and made big plays when they needed to. That is how good ball teams do it. Also, the coaching staff is second to none. They will not let those kids rest on their laurels. I expect to see a great effort Friday night against Cascade.

Make sure you don't make snap judgements on things you see on the sidelines. A lot goes on down there. To say a kid has a bad attitude because you saw him jawing with a coach is simply uninformed speculation. I happen to know that #25 is a great kid. He is a role model in the school and on the field. Running a high school kid down on a message board is just plain ridiculous.

Players: You must guard against over-confidence. Just because their uniforms will look silly doesn't mean they can't play..

Go Patriots!

Blue mistt,

all i can say is you are the man. Are you the team chaplain by chance?

No jnh, I am not the team chaplain, but a huge supporter of the school and its students. I feel that a positive attitude is the only thing that can keep these kids rolling. Thank you for the compliment.

What's up TB?

TB is feelin' great and ready for the big game this Friday. I felt special after reading your last post and thought you might be the team's spiritual leader. I think I know who you are. If i'm correct, you would be a good candidate for a play by play radio host. Kind of like Portland's WQKR. Since you're a big supporter, you should push to get a radio show for the team. It would probably make the kids feel great! You know, raise the team's self image.

TB out

well all i know is that i hope that Coach Kenny and his staff are ready for a long ride home again tonight. I mean it will probably be good ole Seth Carter trying to jump out of the back of the bus tonight instead of Faulk. Good luck to the RB and QB for Cascade tonight cause as "good" as that big O-Line is..... they are going to need it. Good Luck Coach Kenny I am afraid your are going to need it again tonight.

Cascade wins 21-7

WHH had a chance to tie the game with a minute to go in the game but a throw a interception return for TD

alot of injuries tonight the worst injured was on cascade one of there players had dislocated shoulder

Do you know what the kids number was that got hurt for Cascade? Any info would be appreciated. Congrats to Coach Kenny and crew.

The game wasnt actually closer than the score made it seem.. it all honesty.. cascade should have had 35+ points without the last int. runback..

The only time White House Did anything was the blown play by a backup DE.. and it was taken up the sidelines.. ( a good Fake).. other than this 1 yes 1 play white house did nothing.. on the other hand The champions didnt capitalize when it was needed to lock the game away early in the night.. it should have been a 30 + blow out..

But hey what do i know.. Those champions are all washed up right????????