Oakland @ LaVergne

HSsportsfootball

Little bather is a sophmore. One of the 8 that starters for Lavergne. He will be back for the Siegel game. Lavergne's defense played really well last week. They only allowed 34 total rushing yards and 124 total yards. Lavergne has alot to prove to all teams in the region and fans. They want to make the playoffs and get a 1st round home playoff game. They must win out and that means beat WC in week 10. Oakland is a good team and plays hard, but there has been too much distractions and injuries. This will be a tough match up and a good game. Lavergne will not overlook anybody. They need to play hard each week and cut down on all those mistakes(penalities). There won't be any upsets this week because Lavergne is getting better each week. They have better coaching than they have had in previous seasons. Maybe that's all Lavergne needed to get the ball rolling. How else do you explain a team that went 1-9 and has 8 sophmores that only won 1 game as freshmen. Lavergne's coaches have done a great job to get the program turned around. I'll pick Lavergne 35 Oakland 7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little bather is a sophmore. One of the 8 that starters for Lavergne. He will be back for the Siegel game. Lavergne's defense played really well last week. They only allowed 34 total rushing yards and 124 total yards. Lavergne has alot to prove to all teams in the region and fans. They want to make the playoffs and get a 1st round home playoff game. They must win out and that means beat WC in week 10. Oakland is a good team and plays hard, but there has been too much distractions and injuries. This will be a tough match up and a good game. Lavergne will not overlook anybody. They need to play hard each week and cut down on all those mistakes(penalities). There won't be any upsets this week because Lavergne is getting better each week. They have better coaching than they have had in previous seasons. Maybe that's all Lavergne needed to get the ball rolling. How else do you explain a team that went 1-9 and has 8 sophmores that only won 1 game as freshmen. Lavergne's coaches have done a great job to get the program turned around. I'll pick Lavergne 35 Oakland 7

True, the sophomores that are starting are doing extremely well.

Especially Justin "Lil" Bather CB, Chris Gray WR, and Randall Tillery RB

I think the coaching is playing a major part. I have heard Bather has been cleared to play this week..? Don't know if its true, but as good as he in at corner, Oakland better plan on him playing because they will regret it if they don't.

LaVergne is really taking this game VERY seriously because they are trying to win out every team, regardless of what team it is.

GOOD LUCK LAVERGNE!!!

Could you list all the old coaches still there and who the new ones are?

OLD

Coach Thomas-Head Coach/Defensive Coor.

Coach Williams-Defensive Backs

Coach McAnally- Defensive Ends

NEW

*Coach Hester*- Offensive Coor.

Coach Moos- Offensive Line

Coach Grooms- Defensive Line/Freshman Coach

Coach Scales- Defensive Backs/Freshman Coach

Coach Pitts-Wide Receivers

Coach Ramsey- Wide Receivers/Freshman Coach

LaVergne Lost:

Coach Hannah

Coach Wells

Coach Dedman

There is a lot of talk about injuries on this thread and i just wanted to comment that 1) Most HS athletes are minors and therefore their medical information should only be made public by their parent or guardian and 2) Sources reading this information need to keep in mind that you do not know who is giving out the information.

Just a thought

OLD

Coach Thomas-Head Coach/Defensive Coor.

Coach Williams-Defensive Backs

Coach McAnally- Defensive Ends

NEW

*Coach Hester*- Offensive Coor.

Coach Moos- Offensive Line

Coach Grooms- Defensive Line/Freshman Coach

Coach Scales- Defensive Backs/Freshman Coach

Coach Pitts-Wide Receivers

Coach Ramsey- Wide Receivers/Freshman Coach

LaVergne Lost:

Coach Hannah

Coach Wells

Coach Dedman

Thank you for that information. Is Wells the same one who is the HC at Blackman now?

There is a lot of talk about injuries on this thread and i just wanted to comment that 1) Most HS athletes are minors and therefore their medical information should only be made public by their parent or guardian and 2) Sources reading this information need to keep in mind that you do not know who is giving out the information.

Just a thought

Not to burst your bubble or anything but most of these injuries are listed in the NEWSPAPER

Relax!!!!!!!