Upperman @ Smith County

oldsc7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem that I have obseved with Upperman is that they are trying to instill a very complicated offensive scheme. They usually change the play at the line of scrimmage and it gets there players confused. The players are constantly looking at the plays on there arm wraps. Defenses have to be patient while all this is going on. They are not a very good football team. They have a running back that is okay. The nose tackle is also good. He plays at a lot of different places. This one should not be close if Smith County is on there game. Bass will have a very good game at safety picking off passes.

Now when have you ever been able to get me riled up? If you notice I said you never know how the balls gonna bounce. I wonder what that means? If SC don't play it will be a long game for them. But I think they will be ready. They are finally showing signs of good leadership within the team. If they keep it up every week, they'll be allright. You said you was in Iowa getting ready for your game last week, I guess that means you haven't got hurt yet. Doesn't it? :blink:

All the time and you know it. Of cours i have not got hurt yet. What kind of question is that. Anyways you were hurt just as much as I was except mine kept happening in the same area. I might come see this week big boy considering we have a home game on saturday.

I was jus wunderin if Coach Meanard will pass out victory Cigars after this win. I know that they passed them out after a win last season. I think most kids in Smit co have tobacco in their blood from birth anyway, so this should not be a big deal. I think they are having these cigars shipped in from Westmoreland. You might call this cigar gate!!!

I was jus wunderin if Coach Meanard will pass out victory Cigars after this win. I know that they passed them out after a win last season. I think most kids in Smit co have tobacco in their blood from birth anyway, so this should not be a big deal. I think they are having these cigars shipped in from Westmoreland. You might call this cigar gate!!!

wow nice post. NOT!!! All of what you said was very uncalled for. No not all kids from Smith Co have tobacco in their blood. And another thing before you get on here again learn to spell.

well if u think that all of us have tobaco in our blood your right since 60% of smith co is farm land and most of us have raised it since we were 5 years old. B)B)B)