South Doyle @ Powell

specialuser

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUTH DOYLE MAY HAVE WON 2 GAMES, BUT THOSE WERE AGAINST TWO REALLY BAD TEAMS, IF THEY HAD PLAYED THE SCHEDULE POWELL HAS HAD THEY WOULD HAVE NO WINS. POWELL WILL CRUSH THOSE NONATHLETIC CHEROKEES. WAIT TILL SD PLAYS MARYVILLE ON THEIR HOMECOMING THAT WILL BE FUNNY POWELL WILL WIN AND I WILL BE SHOCKED IF SD EVEN SCORES ON THEM

I DON'T CARE IF THEY WERE BAD TEAMS OR NOT, 2 WINS IS 2 WINS

SOUTH DOYLE MAY HAVE WON 2 GAMES, BUT THOSE WERE AGAINST TWO REALLY BAD TEAMS, IF THEY HAD PLAYED THE SCHEDULE POWELL HAS HAD THEY WOULD HAVE NO WINS. POWELL WILL CRUSH THOSE NONATHLETIC CHEROKEES. WAIT TILL SD PLAYS MARYVILLE ON THEIR HOMECOMING THAT WILL BE FUNNY POWELL WILL WIN AND I WILL BE SHOCKED IF SD EVEN SCORES ON THEM

Didnt Powell lose to Maryville 47-19

Are you kiddin me. I have seen Powell play SD for the past 6 or 7 years and SD has never came close to beating the panthers if I recall. They beat a clinton team that is the worst team in our district right behind you guys and a gibbs team that hasn't been good in about 20 years in football. I think SD will get their wish about Cody and Lee not playing because they will score so many touchdowns in the first quarter that they will not have to play the rest of the game. The game will be over before the "KEES" even step on the field.

Powell - 35

SD - 0

"After the 2nd quarter"

Stevenson will be shut down. Rushes for less than 100 yds.

Are you kiddin me. I have seen Powell play SD for the past 6 or 7 years and SD has never came close to beating the panthers if I recall. They beat a clinton team that is the worst team in our district right behind you guys and a gibbs team that hasn't been good in about 20 years in football. I think SD will get their wish about Cody and Lee not playing because they will score so many touchdowns in the first quarter that they will not have to play the rest of the game. The game will be over before the "KEES" even step on the field.

Powell - 35

SD - 0

"After the 2nd quarter"

WOW! this guy must be a psycic because thats exactly what I was thinking.

B)

Wow! There is alot of smack being talked on here. I notice that there aren't as many Powell players on here talking as there were before last weeks 47-19 loss to Maryville. Maybe they learned a lesson, and have decided to let their actions on the field do the talking not their keyboards.

As far as the game goes, I have to agree with what others have said. SD has beaten two pretty weak teams in the Knoxville area in Clinton and Gibbs. Powell has lost 3 games to some tough opponents in Maryville, Farragut, and Webb. I really don't see SD pulling off a win in this one.

PHS 31

SDHS 6

i havent heard trash talk like this in a long time yall need to chill especially SD fans wahoo two wins powell has two wins powell earned them SD might as well say they had two wins before walkin on the field that night you know powell has speed jay courtney will have 100 yards plus and cody watts will have 200 yards plus passing its gonna be a blowout powells lookin for a win plus its in front of a homecoming crowd they cant disappoint the fans

powell 42

SD 14

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Hey, SDHSKees, you are an idiot too. Oh, and beatngo, I do play football, but I dont think that I will get to see you on the field, since you never play. You don't even start for SD, how bad can you be? So once again, shut your mouth.

GO POWELL!!!!

That was a very good comeback....I mean you said the same thing again, I think your mother must have been on a lot of drugs during your birth. You are possibly the dumbest person who has ever made a post on this site. Please go to your room, lock the door, and never come back out again....nobody will miss you because you have no friends, and you get absolutely owned out on the field...i know who you are and i know that you stink. The only time that you work up a sweat is when the team makes you run out to the huddle to give them water. Have a good day.