Bruceton and Mckenzie

CENTRALTIGERFAN

V&T1,

Well, you were pretty much right. They ran the I tonight and we handled it but, not necessarily easily. The defense looked better overall tonight than so far this season. Pass defense was suspect a lot though. It was good to see Hubble back on the field tonight and he had a good game on D.

We HAVE to cut down on the penalties on O though. Way too many still!!! Receivers gave up on their routes a couple of times that hurt us too but, we still got the job done on O.

Overall, I'll give the Rebels a generous B+ but, a very good win for us it was!!!! Wow, the Central/West Carroll game should be a real slugfest since they are so similar. Think I'll have to give Bruceton the nod in that one right now though. The Tigers are a little more balanced than the War Eagles.

WHERE does TSSAA find these Refs???????????

Duck,

I got one thing for you : OH, OH!!! Still got that cramp in my leg from the game? You remember?

Anyway, the Rebels receivers did let us down a couple of times but on the same token you can't look at that b/c we had a couple of crucial penalties that nullified one big strike.

Give Bruceton much credit. They are solid. Turnovers killed them and penalities were our problem.

BOHICA,

Give Kteacher a big hug from my daughter Em. Greg had a big night!!!

VandT

Duck,

I got one thing for you : OH, OH!!! Still got that cramp in my leg from the game? You remember?

Anyway, the Rebels receivers did let us down a couple of times but on the same token you can't look at that b/c we had a couple of crucial penalties that nullified one big strike.

Give Bruceton much credit. They are solid. Turnovers killed them and penalities were our problem.

BOHICA,

Give Kteacher a big hug from my daughter Em. Greg had a big night!!!

VandT

Yeah, I remember!!!

:thumb::thumb:

The top rows on our end were rockin' last night, huh!? I was worried about you there for a second when you started yellin' "OH, OH!!!" LOL Thought you might have taken a cheap shot or maybe a crackback block from the "coaches wife" over behind you!!!!! LOL

Bruceton is definitely solid. A bit slack on conditioning and it hurt 'em last night. I feel they are the best region team we have seen so far. The next two weeks are the measuring stick for us though. Man, it's gonna be a tough two weeks. It would be great if we could pull one of those games out as a win!!! Even better if we could get both of 'em.

If they run the I, we should handle them easily. If they run the wing t and do all of that mis-direction, then Houston we have a problem. If not, long night for them. I think it will be anyway. Drew should light it up and have plenty of time to throw.

I don't think it matters much....the Rebels will overcome!!....Prediction: Mck 35- 14

UC is gonna be a big load for anybody in the region to handle. So is Lake Co. And those are our next two games!!!!!

I don't think it matters much....the Rebels will overcome!!....Prediction: Mck 35- 14

I'll predict McKenzie: 23-14! How'd I do???? We will have one TD pass called back on a holding penalty (which would have made it 30-14!)

Edited by duckman38201

Yeah, I remember!!!

:thumb::thumb:

The top rows on our end were rockin' last night, huh!? I was worried about you there for a second when you started yellin' "OH, OH!!!" LOL Thought you might have taken a cheap shot or maybe a crackback block from the "coaches wife" over behind you!!!!! LOL

Bruceton is definitely solid. A bit slack on conditioning and it hurt 'em last night. I feel they are the best region team we have seen so far. The next two weeks are the measuring stick for us though. Man, it's gonna be a tough two weeks. It would be great if we could pull one of those games out as a win!!! Even better if we could get both of 'em.

Hey Duck,

Send me your email address. mine is fbtimeintn@yahoo.com

• 16 years later...