Dresden @ Westview

fan360

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez fellas from the old topic y dont yall put on the pads and play 4 us and as 4 wescharge on here u are probably one of the biggest westview supporters ... act like it quit dwelling on the gibson co game b/c the players arent .. ne way off my soapbox.. the game friday night will be decided on who can stop the other teams' offenses . dresden has a great running game and whoever runs the ball 4 westview will get it done... gonna be fun B)

Edited by westviewchargers64

geez fellas from the old topic y dont yall put on the pads and play 4 us and as 4 wescharge on here u are probably one of the biggest westview supporters ... act like it quit dwelling on the gibson co game b/c the players arent .. ne way off my soapbox.. the game friday night will be decided on who can stop the other teams' offenses . dresden has a great running game and whoever runs the ball 4 westview will get it done... gonna be fun :thumb:

I am over the L, although I don't like it! An L sometimes motivates a team more than a W.

Is this game for the Weakley County Championship?

:thumb:

Is Guy Playing?

Hippa laws will not allow anyone to talk about his injury! I saw in the Jackson Sun this morning that Huntingdon can not talk about Chris Donald's injury because of Hipaa laws. This must be the new trend! :thumb:

Why are the Philadelphia Eagles talking about D McNabb like they are. THEY ARE BREAKING HIPAA LAWS! :lol::wacko:

I'll take Westview this week by 14-21.