clifford20

Seigal should do well at state, considering that they play some of the games on their home floor - which personally is not appropriate considering there are other venues. I also thought it interesting at last years state tourny that Seigal paraded several students through during part of a match free of charge! :thumb:

Siegel will not host AAA this year. I think it is A/AA at Siegel.

Seigal should do well at state, considering that they play some of the games on their home floor - which personally is not appropriate considering there are other venues. I also thought it interesting at last years state tourny that Seigal paraded several students through during part of a match free of charge! :thumb:

1. Individual schools are able to make decisions about if their students are allowed to get out of school to go support their teams. Among others, East Ridge, DCA, Lipscomb, and Brentwood sent kids by the busload last year. Siegel was fortunate enough to not have to truck 'em in. So?

2. Just because they're host doesn't mean their students would get in free. Do you have any conclusive proof they let students in at no charge? That's a serious accusation to levy.

3. Siegel has always been a great host for the state tournament. The school and its staff are worthy of all praise sent their way for how they took care of everyone involved at the tournament.

4. TSSAA makes the decision on what sites host what class/division tournament, not the individual schools. If you really want to complain about it, call TSSAA, don't blame the host schools.

If you're going to throw charges at someone, you best have good, solid proof that no one will dispute. That's the only way I'll let it stand without shooting holes through it.

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

I guess the 30 or so students paid to get in and only stayed and watched for about 15-20 minutes.

1. Individual schools are able to make decisions about if their students are allowed to get out of school to go support their teams. Among others, East Ridge, DCA, Lipscomb, and Brentwood sent kids by the busload last year. Siegel was fortunate enough to not have to truck 'em in. So?

Can you read? No body said anything about that! :wacko:

3. Siegel has always been a great host for the state tournament. The school and its staff are worthy of all praise sent their way for how they took care of everyone involved at the tournament.

Didn't say they weren't. Just said it is not right for a school to play state on their home floor. I am entitled to an opinion just as much as you are. :lol:

4. TSSAA makes the decision on what sites host what class/division tournament, not the individual schools. If you really want to complain about it, call TSSAA, don't blame the host schools.

Didn't hear anybody blame Seigal. Again can you read?

That's the only way I'll let it stand without shooting holes through it.

You can lose the cocky attitude. Just because you are a mod doesn't mean that you have to act all high and mighty!

:thumb:

I guess the 30 or so students paid to get in and only stayed and watched for about 15-20 minutes.

Can you read? No body said anything about that! :D

Didn't say they weren't. Just said it is not right for a school to play state on their home floor. I am entitled to an opinion just as much as you are. :thumb:

Didn't hear anybody blame Seigal. Again can you read?

That's the only way I'll let it stand without shooting holes through it.

You can lose the cocky attitude. Just because you are a mod doesn't mean that you have to act all high and mighty!

:wacko:

Reno,

Insults are not necessary to make replies. As moderator, I have a responsibility to make sure things don't get out of hand. I don't have to ask people if they're able to read or give a :lol: after every reply. The information you deemed irrelevant is "for the record". One could assume from your post that Siegel opened the doors and sent their student body into the gym, as if they shouldn't be allowed to do that. Of course, that's just my opinion.

What's also opinion- and this is opinion that is not subject to debate- is whether or not I deem something to be slanderous, out of line, or inciting flames. If I think it's garbage, it's gone. If I think it might have a leg to stand on, I'll ask questions and/or post an opinion of my own. You have no right nor the standing to chastise a moderator on any board on this site. If you have a problem with me or anyone else, I'm sure CoachT will entertain you.

Both of these posts will self-destruct in 15 minutes.

Back to volleyball.

Edited by TheGreatLineJudge

Announcements