lewis co. @ waverly

waverly tigers

well waverly went to parsons riverside tonight and got beat 35-20. and to comment on the things that were said about the game i am shure that parsons was supprised that waverly tigers were not just a push over. all i know is #6 for parsons is a beast. good job you guys and goodluck with the rest of the season. but for the important thing CAN WAVERLY PUT A STOP TO LEWIS CO. WIN STREAK? lewis co. comes to town against a waverly team that seams to just not give up. can they pull it off? waverly needs this win to go into the playoffs. will lewis co. put off another week for the tigers wondering if the tigers will make playoffs? or will waverly be able to shake up the region as far as who is #1 and who is #2? who wins this one? and does even though they lost does waverly get respect after their hard fought efforts on friday night against parsons or do they have to beat lewis co. to get any respect from anyone?

I have only one thing to say.

The team who wants respect, will work for it until they earn it.

No team from across the river respects Lewis,Loretto,or Richland. We will not take you lightly,we will be well prepared. One thing will be for certain,we will hit you for 48 minutes or as long as it takes to win the ballgame.

Its time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner...........

friday night aint goina be easy for any one....not even lewis co., both teams are pretty good, lewis co is of course an awsome team this year, ill say that we should be able to keep it close anyways, so far all of our home games have been with in 1-3 points and hopefully we won't let that change....... its goina be a real tough game, but ill say that it will be close and be one to keep you standin......

no guess on score yet

Go TIGERS!!! :thumb:

well waverly went to parsons riverside tonight and got beat 35-20. and to comment on the things that were said about the game i am shure that parsons was supprised that waverly tigers were not just a push over. all i know is #6 for parsons is a beast. good job you guys and goodluck with the rest of the season. but for the important thing CAN WAVERLY PUT A STOP TO LEWIS CO. WIN STREAK? lewis co. comes to town against a waverly team that seams to just not give up. can they pull it off? waverly needs this win to go into the playoffs. will lewis co. put off another week for the tigers wondering if the tigers will make playoffs? or will waverly be able to shake up the region as far as who is #1 and who is #2? who wins this one? and does even though they lost does waverly get respect after their hard fought efforts on friday night against parsons or do they have to beat lewis co. to get any respect from anyone?

I AM PREDICTING THAT THE WAVERLY TIGERS WILL COME AWAY WITH A WIN FRIDAY NITE.

GOOD LUCK TIGERS, I AM PULLING FOR YOU. :thumb:

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE RHS BEAST, #6 IS AWESOME

Edited by 4thdown

They have a GREAT fullback, and awesome secondary. Clay Colley will be making a return to HB Friday i would expect, he's been away from offense due to a broken wrist, but has 6 INT's in that span, 4 for TD's. The other backs for LC are good too, Greve is fast in the long run, and King is small and quick. Receivers and TE have good hands, and the line is pretty stout. All of that rides on Edwards the QB.He played well Friday night and i think he will keep his play up on that level. The defense is pretty strong, led by LB Zach Wright, IMO he is the best LB in the state, good size and speed. Hatton has nearly 1000 yards, and he's very fast for a FB, one of the top FB's in the ENTIRE state. He's only a Junior. Don't try to pass on em. As key players, there really are NO certain key players. Everyone is a role player. Hatton is the go to guy, but there are a few other offensive players that have stepped it up, when hatton was keyed on, to get the victory.

Edited by dudumonaghan