Cloudland vs. Jellico

THE KING

This week the Landers have another long road trip to victory. After the bus legs wear off, the Landers will cruise to another 44-0 win. Jellico doesn't have anyone that can stop the passing of Nick Winchester and the power running of Jonah Horney. The muscle of the men of space mountain will lead to over 300 yards on the ground. All I hear is how these cup cake teams have improved by hiring new head coaches and when they win a few cup cake games, they think they can play with Cloudland. There is absolutely no one that will stop Cloudland the rest of this year. The Landers will dominate!! Whoo!! B)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that is really something to brag about. Beating Jellico. One of the weakest and worst teams around. Be careful how you toot your little horn about no one stopping Cloudland the rest of this year. Don't believe I remember them being in the final game in the past. Could be mistaken, though. Good luck in getting there. Just remember, a very good coach once said, the mark of a very good team is that they should handle success like they handle failure.

Mr. jellicobluedevils#51, the king has no room to talk. He barely made the first string at Cloudland for his senior year. That was the only year he started. He did work hard to get to the first string, but he just didn't have much athletic ability, just ask Bill Birchfield. LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

The King said " I had a dream" LOL

Whoooooooooo, Go Hampton

Like I said dogbreath, if you got anything below the belt, then let the King know who you are before you go spatting off at the mouth. Everyone knows who the King is and if they have a problem with his posts, they can confront him if they dare. :( With that being said, I don't really care what a 5-2, 60 plus year old man thinks of me. Bottom line is we won when I was on the field. :justwrestle:

Now then, we can get back to the task at hand. Good luck #51, but your motivation will not be enough. You may play very well, but you are surrounded by so-called players that know nothing but losing. When you put on a Lander jersey, you know nothing but winning. Because day in and day out, whoo! B) everyday of their young lives, the Landers just keep winning and winning and winning. When you get Cloudland riled up, you better be a heck of a team. And its like I've always said, you guys, we've only just begun, you understand? Learn to live with it and learn to love it! Diamonds are forever and so is Cloudand football. Whooooooooooooooooo!!

Hey King , I know who you are your first name is MO ,last name RON. Get a life man , talking smack to jellico. Devil51 i seen you play , and you are a solid ballplayer , fire your teammates up this week and take it to em. Don't listen to all this crap in here. The so called king watches too much rastlin on tv which surprises me that they can get electricity up there on roane mountain. Maybe if they could get a channel that shows something besides idiots running around in their underwear talking smack The King would know just how stupid he sounds everytime he opens his mouth.

Hey oldeagle, don't hold it against me that I'm a big Ric Flair fan. Whoo! We brought plenty of electricity to Cosby and the aftermath was a 41-7 spanking. What is moronic is when people from losing programs get on here and talk like they know something. The only electricity I know is when I'm bench pressing 350 lbs. and all the girls heads are turned my way. Whoo! I talk the talk and have the look to go with it. I am space mountain. Whoooooooo!! :justwrestle:

Hey oldeagle, don't hold it against me that I'm a big Ric Flair fan. Whoo! We brought plenty of electricity to Cosby and the aftermath was a 41-7 spanking. What is moronic is when people from losing programs get on here and talk like they know something. The only electricity I know is when I'm bench pressing 350 lbs. and all the girls heads are turned my way. Whoo! I talk the talk and have the look to go with it. I am space mountain. Whoooooooo!! :thumb:

I'm glad your a fan of fake sports King , that explains how you developed that gigantic ego of yours. in my experiences most people who talk like you do rode the pine , even at what you refer to as a losing program like cosby. But keep your head up king one day you will grow up to be a big boy just like your hero ric flair and travel the wannabe wrestling circuits all over northeast tn. making a whopping 300$ a month. I hear you can live high on the hog in cloudland with that kinda money. GO EAGLES!! GO BLUEDEVILS!!