• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden 21

Adamsville 0 Halftime

Camden 49

Adamsville 7

Looks about right Ekard....although they have snuck up on us in the past so I know we won't be overlooking them. I would really like to see the defense and special teams come out with a big game to tune-up for a wicked Waverly- Riverside - Lewis co game stretch the Lions have coming up.

Looks about right Ekard....although they have snuck up on us in the past so I know we won't be overlooking them. I would really like to see the defense and special teams come out with a big game to tune-up for a wicked Waverly- Riverside - Lewis co game stretch the Lions have coming up.

Agreed.

I can speak for Lewis County, but i was at the waverly-riverside game and if Camden plays anywhere near its capabilities both games will be blowouts. and by the way does anybody know how many yards and touchdowns boyd had against Houston Co.?

Edited by Bsims33

In your honest opion, what do you think will be the outcome of this game? Also, if you put the score, put the score of what you think it will be at the end of the first half and the end of the game.

Well I think Camden will win the game , at the half Camden 24 Adamsville 6. The starters will play until coach ward thinks the score is out of hand , and thats when A-ville will score one more to make the final about 51 to 12 Camden.