Greenbrier Vs Sycamore

uawake2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was just a good ole' line it up and bust em' the mouth for much of the game. Sycamore has a big, impresive defensive line. Mix this with putting 8 in the box for much of the night and they held Greenbrier at bay for most of the 1st half. Hats off to Greenbrier's defensive play. The line totally terrorized the backs and the secondary shut down everything downfield. D. Robertson's mid-air hit on the RB on the second play of the game will be one to remember. I think Greenbrier was in better shape and it paid off in the second half. This could also benefit us next week against PC.

Focus during the Fall break and get a good week of practice. We can win at PC next week. Believe it!

Edited by NoDoubt

Guest catfish-hunter

Great job Bobcats. That is amazing what the defense did to the Sycamore offense. You guys have now owned them 5 games in a row. I don't think even bringing back "the great Garza" could have helped Sycamore last night! :)

Sycamore did play this game without their quarterback Austin Lohin and their running back Kyle Graham.

You are probably right however because the stats that were in Saturday's Tennessean from this game weren't pretty at all. I really don't see how the final score wasn't more lopsided than the 19-0 final.

This one was just a good ole' line it up and bust em' the mouth for much of the game. Sycamore has a big, impresive defensive line. Mix this with putting 8 in the box for much of the night and they held Greenbrier at bay for most of the 1st half. Hats off to Greenbrier's defensive play. The line totally terrorized the backs and the secondary shut down everything downfield. D. Robertson's mid-air hit on the RB on the second play of the game will be one to remember. I think Greenbrier was in better shape and it paid off in the second half. This could also benefit us next week against PC.

Focus during the Fall break and get a good week of practice. We can win at PC next week. Believe it!

That play by Devan was awesome! The thud of that hit made most everyone in the stands ache. That along with a couple other hits, especially one a punt return rattled some Sycamore bones.

Agreed, NoDoubt, with school on fall break the Cats need to focus on Pearl Cohn and do what they've been doing. No letdown after the last two wins, guys--this one will tell the tale.

Go Cats. We're behind you guys!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2