ONEIDA VS HARRIMAN

BIG INDIAN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been mentally exhausting for the Indians and their fans up to this point. I still think they are one of the top three teams in the district, and here comes Harriman. :lol: This game boils down to another game of who wants to make the playoffs. I would hate to think the Tribe will lose in the pride department, since they have such an outstanding tradition. Still the Blue Devils have always had excellent skill, they just slipped up some nights against teams that have solid game plans. Oneida needs to start a win streak soon for some much needed momentum going into the big show. Hey, the offense found the endzone for a half against Midway, so who knows. Lambo, been hearing reports that AC wants you back, don't go Bro! You may have branched out to there, but your roots are, most definitely, HERE.

:D Kaz :rolleyes:

It's going to be interesting. Harriman's got the speed and athleticism on offense that we all expected, but they have an outstanding defense as well and perhaps that is something we didn't really expect (at least I didn't).

As for Oneida, Kaz said it best: "Mentally exhausting." The Indians have been struggling mightily offensively, they have a week off, they spend a LOT of time on offense, they come out and the offense finally performs well in the first half, they DOMINATE completely . . . and then we all know what happens after that. I've seen teams in similar situations go both ways. A game like that can be like the pin that puts a hole in the balloon and deflates them, or it can be the game that gets the team mad, motivated and ready to prove itself. The question, obviously, is how will Oneida respond? I think they respond by handing Harriman its first region loss.

Indians by a touchdown IF the defense that shows up is the D that we quickly grew accustomed to seeing this season and not the D that struggled to make a tackle in the second half on Friday night.

Getting back to that mental aspect. :justwrestle: I'm curious to see if this team can bounce back after such a devastating loss to Midway. I mean the Indians dominated that ball game for two quarters and then the wheels fell off. B) I hope they can bury their demons before they reach gametime on Friday or it could be a long night.

:o Kaz :(

PS I think they will bounce back and go on a run!