Father Ryan at BGA

dhack

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan picks the score on this one... If they want to win by fifty, they will. Father Ryan is way too big and aggressive for BGA. I would love to pick BGA by 3 just to get the Irish nation all abuzz, but even I am not that much of a fool. Sorry BGA-- Take your spanking and like it!!!

The Irish could hang a HUGE number on the the wildcats of Battle Ground Academy, but I think the coaching staff has too much class to run up the score with the starters. I think a 28 point lead and then there will be liberal substitution by Father Ryan staff. If Ryan were to somehow loose this game Coach T on saturday morning would be a fun place to be. :lol:

gotta give respect to my former Oak Ridge head football coach, Bruce lussier i think he is doing a pretty good job at Father Ryan even though i havent been to one of their games

He is a good coach. He was a better pick than Pittman. He has 100% confidence and never gets down after a game. Best of all, he knows football. A lot of it too. He is a nice guy and understanding (trust me, I would know) Once he gets to know his players and the school better, he will be a big part of the Father Ryan family

He is a good coach. He was a better pick than Pittman. He has 100% confidence and never gets down after a game. Best of all, he knows football. A lot of it too. He is a nice guy and understanding (trust me, I would know) Once he gets to know his players and the school better, he will be a big part of the Father Ryan family

agreed

Edited by GREG141

Do you know Pittman? I would not say that because you don't know him and he sure doesn't know you. Great for Ryan that they have a good coach. He is as happy for Ryan as the Alumni. He is a Ryan Alum. He wishes nothing but the best. This a BGA-Ryan post. His name need not be mentioned.

Do you know Pittman? I would not say that because you don't know him and he sure doesn't know you. Great for Ryan that they have a good coach. He is as happy for Ryan as the Alumni. He is a Ryan Alum. He wishes nothing but the best. This a BGA-Ryan post. His name need not be mentioned.

I agree that there was no need to mention pittman's name and to mention what you think he couldn't do. He is a great coach and the hardest working one I've ever been around. But I hate when people get off the subject on these boards so I'll leave it at that. Good luck Irish this week.

daba

Your post was a joke I'm sure. This is a football board. It is about football. If your skin is that thin or "Pittman's" skin is that thin go post on the "Barbie" site. The post was someones opinion that Lussier was a better pick than others and is the reason that Ryan is turning around. It wasn't an attack on anyone and as such should be viewed as the opinion that it was. You are entitled to a different one. Keep the political bull off here and stop the attacks on people that don't share your same thoughts. As far as work ethic....no coach will out smart or out work Lussier. I know...I have witnessed it for 25 years. Ryan will be a force in the future and it will be because they made a great choice in the coaching selection. The record will speak for itself. As far as metioning the name of a coach on here....give me a break....

Ole Dad