Carter Co

pujo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you even watch these games or do you just like putting teams down and going for the "only" teams you care about?

Yes, I did watch Happy Valley and South. Happy Valley has a good passing game and some very good talent. I think lowe and the birchfield kid are awsome. As for South they have a good running game and a good defence. And no I like all the Carter County teams and Elizabethton except when they play Hampton. And yes I would like Johnson County to beat Elizabethton just because it helps Hamptons rankings. And that is the only reason. If Hampton did not play Johnson County I will love to see them get beat, and I never put a player down or a team.

Wow ,what a big statement, go jump on Independance in NC one time.

We have tried to schedule big out of state games similar to a matchup with Independence, but our current schedule is full of big rival games that we cannot end, not to mention the toughest 4A conference in the state. I would love to see us go beat up on some other state's powerhouses, I'm kinda tired of beating everybody around here.

We have tried to schedule big out of state games similar to a matchup with Independence, but our current schedule is full of big rival games that we cannot end, not to mention the toughest 4A conference in the state. I would love to see us go beat up on some other state's powerhouses, I'm kinda tired of beating everybody around here.

You would not beat Independence. Ex: Austin-East took a 77 - 13 beating from Independence in 2001, the year that A-E won the AAA state title.

Edited by old44

Hampton[/url'> Bulldog Fan' post='825784746' date='Oct 15 2005 - 10:22 AM']

First off the Dogs played great, second off all O.J. Townsend had 2 tds of like 3 carries, Potter played great getting 3 td's , And so did the Barnett kid

the line did very very well picking up thier blocks and moving the defender way out of the holes

and if you don't think that Hampton will be ready for H-V and cloudland then ..........YOUR CRAZY

Hampton better be ready for HV and Cloudland, I think Hampton is the better team, but this is definately not the time to have a bad game. Both are very good football teams HV will throw the ball until hampton proves they can stop it they have good recievers and a good qb. How is Townsend's wrist??

how do you think hamptons D will do against a powerful HV pass attack? i've heard caldwell has yet to be sacked this season...

I know Caldwell is good and has some good receivers, but Happy Valley has been beat with these same guys. In my honest opinion,and I've got reasons for saying so, I think Hampton is better than anyone Happy Valley has played all season with the exception of Sullivan South. On the other hand, Happy Valley is definately the toughest team Hampton has faced since week 1. Hampton may do a little passing themselves, they had nearly 200 yrds last week. I do think Hamptons D will put pressure on Caldwell, even if they don't sack him ,they may make him hurry and make some mistakes. Should be a great ballgame.