Carter Co

pujo

Just pickin' on ya, coach, because we know you'll always be there for your Cyclones, win or lose. And quite bluntly, that's an admirable quality. And YES, we know the schedule would be a little different were you to run the EHS program; and that, because you wouldn't allow your ego to dictate over common sense.

And, you'd better look us up when you're back in town. And it goes without saying, pujo, The King and I will expect you to buy lunch ....at the MAT, of course.

And nothing personal, King, but I happen to think pujo's exactly right. It's only going to get better and better at Hampton.

I don't mind picking up the lunch tab, but I don't know what the MAT is.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton 22 Cosby 6 ? I know it was a rainy night, but there is no excuse for Hampton (who is supposed to be the daddy of Carter Co.-yeah right!) to be in this tight of a ball game against a team that barely beat West Greene. Maybe this experience will bring the bulldogs back down to earth and realize they are not state champion material.

Cloudland on the other hand, went on the road and took care of business against Jellico by the tune of 49-8. The Lander offense is clicking on all cylinders and at this point, I believe they are 3 touchdowns better than Hampton.

Hampton 22 Cosby 6 ? I know it was a rainy night, but there is no excuse for Hampton (who is supposed to be the daddy of Carter Co.-yeah right!) to be in this tight of a ball game against a team that barely beat West Greene. Maybe this experience will bring the bulldogs back down to earth and realize they are not state champion material.

Cloudland on the other hand, went on the road and took care of business against Jellico by the tune of 49-8. The Lander offense is clicking on all cylinders and at this point, I believe they are 3 touchdowns better than Hampton.

Won't even be a game. Hampton will have to improve quite a bit to just stay on the field with Cloudland.

i believe hampton is number 1!!! i disagree with "the kings" cloudland brick wall statement..if you hit a brick wall you arent going to do damage to it..cloudland you could..you can score on cloudland pretty easy if played correct..."brickwall" laughs at teh thought. "the king" sometimes doing the right thing isnt doing the right thing..

Edited by turtle72

i believe hampton is number 1!!! i disagree with "the kings" cloudland brick wall statement..if you hit a brick wall you arent going to do damage to it..cloudland you could..you can score on cloudland pretty easy if played correct..."brickwall" laughs at teh thought. "the king" sometimes doing the right thing isnt doing the right thing..

I believe the king looked at last nights score and forgot to look at the stats, this game could and should have been alot worse. Alot of little crazy things last night. Hampton does need to play better if they are to do anything in the playoffs. I think no#11 was invisable last night, they sure didn't block him.

Dang pujo you all act like we lost or somthing

we were playing on a dang lake!!!

the footballs were wet before the game even started...........

any real football fan ,any old football player or just any body who know anything about the sport of football knows that, when it is wet and raining and you are playing on a lake it is the biggest equalizer ever to the sport of football soo to say it should have been alot worse is probally the stupidest thing i have ever heard

and to compare scores.....

granted yall beat cosby what .. 41 to something but we still BEAT them 226.......

.......a Win is a Win

oh and by the way cosby had 9 yards total rushing the whole entire game

i guess people don't expect teams to have bad games or something

for christ sake is was pooring rain

I will bet you $100 dollars right now that if it wasn't raining that night it would have been another big beating 40 or 50 to something

I garentee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Hampton fans out there that do read this board dont just give up yet on them Dogs

cuase when week 10 is upon us them boys will bite

:thumb:

Edited by #1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

Dang pujo you all act like we lost or somthing

we were playing on a dang lake!!!

the footballs were wet before the game even started...........

any real football fan ,any old football player or just any body who know anything about the sport of football knows that, when it is wet and raining and you are playing on a lake it is the biggest equalizer ever to the sport of football soo to say it should have been alot worse is probally the stupidest thing i have ever heard

and to compare scores.....

granted yall beat cosby what .. 41 to something but we still BEAT them 226.......

.......a Win is a Win

oh and by the way cosby had 24 yards total rushing the whole entire game

i guess people don't expect teams to have bad games or something

for christ sake is was pooring rain

I will bet you $100 dollars right now that if it wasn't raining that night it would have been another big beating 40 or 50 to something

I garentee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Hampton fans out there that do read this board dont just give up yet on them Dogs

cuase when week 10 is upon us them boys will bite

:huh:

I was meaning ,Hampton should have won by alot more,the elements played a huge part. Hampton will be fine. They missed alot of blocking assignments, but its good to see this from a coaching standpoint. I,m sure this week will be dedicated to correcting the mistakes. The Johnson Co game was a good thing ,even with the loss, this game will be a blessing . Anyone could see that Hampton completely dominated this game, but at the same time, the coaches will be able to correct mistakes. Hampton needed this game. Time to move on, the real season is about to begin.

Many Hampton fans are talking, and i'm the only one talking for Cloudland. The point I'm getting at is you all are talking big and I'm afraid you all are in for a big disappointment. Winners don't make excuses. I looked at the stats and I realize that stats are only stats. The points on the score board is what matters. You can have 400 yards rushing compared to only 50 for the other team and still lose. If Hampton does not correct its execution problems, they will be executed by Cloudland. Hampton egos are so big that I don't know what its going to take to bring you all back down to earth. I guess it will take a tremendous beating from HV and Cloudland to prove to you all that you are not the best in the county much less the state. Whoo! :thumb:

lol "the king" you dont even care about any other team besides cloudland so how can you talk? if cloudland gets shut-out you are going to be crying in a corner somewheres..you should only worry about yourself being dissapointed...in no way is cloudland "elite" by a long shot..hampton deserves this more and i hope they get it...."the king" aka trash talker worry about cloudland and not the fans