DeKalb County vs Upperman

DCHS MOM

As a former dchs mom (both band and football) I'll say who knows.

It depends on the the boys choices and the coaches choices.

This game depends on if the boys want to make an effort after the first 3 minutes.

I've been to a few home games this year and it seems the boys quit after they are scored on. They just hang thier heads and quit playing.

Not sure what that's all about, not sure what it takes to get these boys motivated or the coaches motivated.

I just hope that once this season is over the new HC can concentrate on getting to know these boys strengths and weaknesses, stops listening to some of those who are giving him really bad advice and learns what it takes to coach HS football.

He needs support from all directions. The radio said last weeks game was the lowest gate in years.

I think he will be great with time. I think the team will gain strength under Coach Trapp.

I love this game and this school and I really hope they pull off a win.

Edited by ftballmam

As a former dchs mom (both band and football) I'll say who knows.

It depends on the the boys choices and the coaches choices.

This game depends on if the boys want to make an effort after the first 3 minutes.

I've been to a few home games this year and it seems the boys quit after they are scored on. They just hang thier heads and quit playing.

Not sure what that's all about, not sure what it takes to get these boys motivated or the coaches motivated.

I just hope that once this season is over the new HC can concentrate on getting to know these boys strengths and weaknesses, stops listening to some of those who are giving him really bad advice and learns what it takes to coach HS football.

He needs support from all directions. The radio said last weeks game was the lowest gate in years.

I think he will be great with time. I think the team will gain strength under Coach Trapp.

I love this game and this school and I really hope they pull off a win.

He will not be back next year as a head football coach. The decision to hire the youth football coaches was a last minute one and the school board and director of schools already regret it. They will have an extensive search (hopefully) and hire a man who has high school experience as a head football coach that can get boys interested and motivated to play football. I'm not being negative just telling you the facts!

B) I really hope Dekalb wins a game. I have watched them play a few games and it does appear they give up. You can't blame the coach. He is probably doing the best he can. At least he took on this team. He sure beats a coach that will leave his team over a few dollars. These guys need someone to give them support and stick with them, just like coach Trapp is doing. Maybe we need to get rid of the school board, who knows. Winning isn't everything, but it helps.Go DCHS!