Huntingdon Beat's Milan

Trust Me! My feelings are definitely not hurt! Why! I believe we beat everybodies beloved Mustangs and we still got the Dawgs left on the table! Yea, we got beat by GC but anything can happen on any given nite! WE didnt finsih that one out but it won't happen again! So let me stop before i really start talkin trash, but one last thing: Don't count us out of any spot in the standings before the end of week 10! You never know what could happen to your beloved team! :)

Yes you beat H- Town early in the year and hats off to you for that, but the fact is we are a much better football team now than we were then. I can't speak for the rest of the Blue Nation but I would love to see Westview again and I know from talking to some of the boy's that they also look foward to possible rematch. No disrespect intended to Westview, (you beat us) but having seen you,us and now Milan I would have to agree that you are the 3rd best team in this region right now. IMO :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, a typical Milan v. Huntingdon Match up. Tough football for 48 minutes on both sides of the ball. I tell you the old ticker cant take many more of these.

Anyway, the Stangs dont need to back away from the pass so quickly. Stick with it. It is the only way to keep the defense honest. We have to keep good defenses like Milan off balance. Coaches take heed!! Dont abandon the pass, you need it to make the running game work.

We will have to keep a balanced offense if we want to get back to the Boro. Hats off the the Bulldogs, by far the best team we played this year. They will put a whippin on Westview.

Sorry Chargers, you are the third best team in the region. Without Guy, your probably the 4th best. JMO.

Later,

Truth out,

Oh yeah,

Way to go STANGS!!!!!!

:justwrestle: :lol:

See this is what irritates most of us Charger fans! You just had the nerve to get on here and tell us we are the 3rd best team in the region! Hey, we might be, but it doesn't seem that way seeing as how we beat the Stangs! WEll im not gonna be like you and start talkin trash, but i can say one thing: We WILL see who the best 4 teams in the region are at the end of week 10, and if we are number 3, then hats off to you, you made a great call, but until then, just let the games be played! :justwrestle:

Punisher, don't worry about what is going on on this thread. I read it too. They are in high spirits coming off a great game. Give them congratulations and move on.

Westview has Peabody next week, let us be concerned with us and ours.

Milan has Dresden and Huntingdon has Gibson County. USJ has Humboldt.

But as it stands right now, It is all garbled up. The top 4 right now would be Westview, Huntingdon, Milan, and Peabody after 3-1 Region records and a comparison of the head to head competition.

Like I said, don't worry about the things that are said on this board about your particular schools. The only thing that matters is Friday night under the lights. :lol:

In high school I don't think it matters if the ball was touched as long as it goes in the endzone. Anytime a ball goes into the endzone on a kickoff it is blown dead. If he had possesion and then fumbled it into the endzone I think it would have been different.

Is the pass interference call the one on Brandon?

If it was, I think it was a good call. He never turned around to make a play on the ball. However, it was a good time to interfere, the Milan reciever was behind our coverage and all they got was a 15yd penalty.

I will defer to ya'lls judgement on those, between watching NFL, UT and high school the rules are all different. Once again GREAT JOB both teams.

I will defer to ya'lls judgement on those, between watching NFL, UT and high school the rules are all different. Once again GREAT JOB both teams.

Both teams had 13 first downs and were within 1 yd of each other on offense and 3 pts. on the scoreboard.

That's about as close of a game as you can get. Great effort from both teams, coaches, and fans.

Please remember that not all McKenzie fans are "haters" of Huntingdon football, regardless of what most say. Of course when it comes down to a McKenzie/Huntingdon game, I always pull for my hometown team. I don't want one or two fans in here to reflect that we are all "haters".........cause that's not it at all. I think ya'll have done very well this year and I hope you continue to dominate in 2A. Have a good one! B)

well omg #87 was launching them all night on kickoffs and then missed the tieing fieldgoal how freaking... omg im still going for milan and will never like h-town GO REBELS!!!! yall should watch us play Lexington in the Hurricane Bowl on Tuesday at McKenzie GO BIG RED

Well this is obviously a kid that has no earthly idea what they're talking about. Huntingdon played a great game and so did milan. Great job to both teams. I understand that Mckenzie's fans are not all like this, so rebel's2010 we understand u don't like H'don but keep it to yourself.

Well this is obviously a kid that has no earthly idea what they're talking about. Huntingdon played a great game and so did milan. Great job to both teams. I understand that Mckenzie's fans are not all like this, so rebel's2010 we understand u don't like H'don but keep it to yourself.

WOW WHAT A GAME LAST NIGHT!!! WAY TO GO STANGS! GOOD JOB MILAN!..WHAT ABOUT THE MUSTANG KICKER, THE FIRST ONE WAS BLOCKED, NOT HIS FAULT, BUT THE SECOND ONE WAS JUST PLAIN OLD PRETTY NOT TO MENTION , I BELIEVE HE IS 14 YEARS OLD AND A FRESHMAN!!!!..SO PROUD OF THE MUSTANGS!!!