Ooltewah vs Farragut

Bobble

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring us some of that corn up when you come for the game. Our guys are just a bunch of softties and need gome good home cookin to beef up. Ha Ha

Ole Dad

Sorry, I don't have time, too busy growin "CORN" to feed my boys. Enough of this back to the game. I know Ooltewah is still mising Marshall for this game Farragut got any players out?

Grad,

I guess we should check with you to see what is appropriate to post on here. For your information, and I don't even know the guy, Rigger posts some of the most infomative and thoughtfuul posts on Coacht. If I'm not mistaken this thread was Ooltewah vs. Farragut and all of Rigger's post was about those two programs and players, which is obviously relevant to the game and who may win. I guess you would prefer a more shallow, "we can kick you b... and our guys are corn fed" responses that are more thoughtful in your opinion. I'm sure you are capable of a thoughtful post, so let's see some.

Ole Dad

Holy Cow Old Dad...that post was worse than any post Rigger put on here! You shouldn't have even said anything. Rigger and I go at each other all in fun. See you guys Friday! Go Owls!

Grad, you're correct. Nobody has not been showing respect for either team on here. That's some bull. They can earn any further respect on the field...or not....

Ole Dad Go Ads!

Nobody has yet to say how we're not showing any respect to the Ads! I think they're a very good team and it's going to be a great game! But still.....go Owls!