Ooltewah vs Farragut

Bobble

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how well the Owls have done against top teams on the road? I know they lost to WB, DB and OR on the road within the last year.

FHS

Strength Rank: 8th

Schedule Rank: 45th

OHS

Strength Rank: 14th

Schedule Rank: 57th

Looks like Farragut has played a little tuffer schedule, so the Owl fans should beware.

They are flying into the port of the Admirals, they like to feast on bird.

They may rename I-75 "The Owl, Trail of Tears". <_<

fhs.gif

Who said that?

Ooltewah has a very small chance of beating what i think is the best team in the region. Ooltewah lost to WB with WB not playing that well an WB didnt stand a chance against Farr after the 2nd half kickoff. Great offensive team in Ooltewah and a great Defensive team in Farr. I believe defensive beats offence well it has this year. Dont underestimate Nick Moore he is shiftty and quick and Farragut doesnt loose a step when they bring in the Sterling kid.

Farragut 21 Ooltewah 7

Willieb had the closest pick! Good call! I missed it big time!

Edited by rigger101

IMAG0008.GIF For the Birdmen of Ooltewah. What happened?

I hear that Crow taste best with salt and pepper!IMAG0006.GIF

Gonna make my predition now Ooltewah 42 Farragut 21

I say Ootlewah 28

Farragut 14

I think you are dead on "O Kat".

Head to head goes away if there is a three way tie. I think Ooltewah will beat Farragut, I also think McMinn will beat Blount.

Cooterhooter your 0-2! on these picks! You need to take a break!

Ooltewah 31, Farragut 17

Go Owls!

Edited by rigger101

Here's a quick summary:

Farragut and Ooltewah were tied at 7 apiece goin into halftime.

After the half Farragut came out and just dominated Ooltewah. Once they stopped the run, Ooltewah went to the air and got picked off. They had a chance to score, but fumbled the ball in the endzone and was recovered by Marcus Huie. So while the teams both played each other evenly the first half, Farragut dominated the 2nd.

Can someone give a non biased summary of game what happened how many to's what was Owl's problem.

The score doesn't reflect how good a game it was. I thought it might be a long night when your punter kicked about 10 yds on his first punt of the night. Farragut had some big plays but the owls still had a chance to make it a game going midway into the 4th qtr. The passing game beat OHS on both sides of the ball.

Their was really big hits on both sides. From what I got to see it was a clean game. The Farragut really opened up some big holes for their backs.

One of the owls biggest plays came of a fumble as a Ad busted into the backfield causing a fumble and then the back that lost it picked it up and ran for about 30 yds.

Edited by rigger101

Here's a quick summary:

Farragut and Ooltewah were tied at 7 apiece goin into halftime.

After the half Farragut came out and just dominated Ooltewah. Once they stopped the run, Ooltewah went to the air and got picked off. They had a chance to score, but fumbled the ball in the endzone and was recovered by Marcus Huie. So while the teams both played each other evenly the first half, Farragut dominated the 2nd.

i really think ooltewah abandoned the run too early, caldwell was getting 8-10 every carry, i dont think they stopped the run all that well except when ooltewah got the ball inside their on 5 on a great punt by farragut that just stopped dead....great game by farragut, and turnovers killed the owls, they couldn't seem to get the big play they needed to turn the game around, b/c farragut made all the big ones

i really think ooltewah abandoned the run too early, caldwell was getting 8-10 every carry, i dont think they stopped the run all that well except when ooltewah got the ball inside their on 5 on a great punt by farragut that just stopped dead....great game by farragut, and turnovers killed the owls, they couldn't seem to get the big play they needed to turn the game around, b/c farragut made all the big ones

I don't know what U thought but both teams were playing great Team D against the run. Lots of team tackling.

I don't know what U thought but both teams were playing great Team D against the run. Lots of team tackling.

there was good tackling...after 8 yards...caldwell had over 80 yards in the first half and farraguts back had over 70 i believe in the first..dont know about you but those are pretty good first half stats, the run was there for both teams, its just the pass was there more for the ads haha..i would like to have seen different play calling from ooltewah i thought that killed them, there were no short routes most of the time, just run deep and throw it, no one coming across the middle underneath or anything, oh well, farragut still played a great game