Ooltewah vs Farragut

Bobble

Ok, I know everyone has been waiting for the wise old Owl's prediction for tonights game!

Both teams come into tonight's matchup looking good. Ooltewah does have their loss to Billy Blount, and Farragut seemed to not have much trouble with the Govs several weeks ago.

On paper, the Owls have a slight advantage on both sides of the ball. The Admirals defense, however, is going to be tough, and the Owls from Hooterville MUST bring their offensive A-game in order to put some points on the board.

On the other side of the ball, Ooltewah's defense has remained tough all year with the exception of the William Blount game. I'm interested to see Farragut's offense and how it matches up with the Owls defense.

I think this will be a higher scoring game than last year - for both teams.

Ooltewah 31, Farragut 17

Go Owls!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know everyone has been waiting for the wise old Owl's prediction for tonights game!

Both teams come into tonight's matchup looking good. Ooltewah does have their loss to Billy Blount, and Farragut seemed to not have much trouble with the Govs several weeks ago.

On paper, the Owls have a slight advantage on both sides of the ball. The Admirals defense, however, is going to be tough, and the Owls from Hooterville MUST bring their offensive A-game in order to put some points on the board.

On the other side of the ball, Ooltewah's defense has remained tough all year with the exception of the William Blount game. I'm interested to see Farragut's offense and how it matches up with the Owls defense.

I think this will be a higher scoring game than last year - for both teams.

Ooltewah 31, Farragut 17

Go Owls!

This is going to be a great game... very close and tough to predict. I picked Ooltewah on The Big Ones, so I'll stay with that.

I disagree that Ooltewah has an advantage on both sides of the ball. Farragut is tougher on defense; Ooltewah is tougher on offense.

My prediction is Ooltewah 21 -- Farragut 17

I am stuck home with the kids. will this game be on the radio???? IMAOWL could you get my number from JS to give me some updates if I cannot get the game on the radio I would greatly appreciate that if you could. I hate pacing the house waiting on scores on 102.3 Go Owls! Everyone step up and rise to occasion this may be the biggest game of the year destiny is in your hands so shut up and hit someone and take it.

Wow- 5 pages of who's higher in which poll and whining about "you're not showing us respect." The only thing that matters about this game is that the winner might get one more week than the other in the playoffs before getting their tails spanked by Oak Ridge.

Probably so, but they both have a chance and thats all you need sometimes. Just pulled in the driveway and it looks like I'm going to miss the kick-off. :thumb:

Ads by less than a touchdown.

I am stuck home with the kids. will this game be on the radio???? IMAOWL could you get my number from JS to give me some updates if I cannot get the game on the radio I would greatly appreciate that if you could. I hate pacing the house waiting on scores on 102.3 Go Owls! Everyone step up and rise to occasion this may be the biggest game of the year destiny is in your hands so shut up and hit someone and take it.

Try http://www.sportsanimal99.com/_images/UTbaseball.jpg