Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here I go. The Huntingdon/(my) Mckenzie thing is over and done. So, now I can call 'em as I see 'em.

As I've said before, Huntingdon ALWAYS hits their stride when they play McKenzie and that has happened. Now, it's a Carroll Co. thang. the 'Stangs are ready for all opponents now and Gibson Co. happens to be next. I suppose that Htown could choke but they won't. I predict Huntingdon to win out the regular season and could well make another run at the 'Boro.

I'm not predicting a score BUT, I am predicting that Huntingdon won't be stopped again this regular season. When playoff time gets here anything can happen and usually does but, we ain't there just yet.

BTW, Milan, don't forget that ya'll are approaching the end of the season with a 9 game schedule too. OUCH!! That could be a thorn in the 'ol paw!!!

Whazzup Reignydayz!? Give me a shout tomorrow.

Edited by duckman38201

Here's the way its gonna shake out. Huntingdon should win their last three games. If they stay healthy i don't think they'll have any problems until the third round.Then the real playoffs start. Huntingdon's defense is darn stout and that is what keeps them in ballgames against good teams. The biggest fear if your huntingdon is that your defense doesn't show up and you have to outscore a quality opponent, then you've got problems. I think it'll come down to Huntingdon - Milan for the west representitive.

Bring it on out....Huntingdon, Football Town USA...Why? Cause there aint nuttin else to do, and we aint no good at nuttin else!

U---University

T---of Tennessee

M---that's were I'm at

U-T-M

Excuse me but we do have a Wal-Mart and we're getting a Tractor Supply plus we have a new performing arts center. That seems like more than some people have. I think the baseball team, softball team and band would disagree that we "ain't good at nutting else".