Kingston Yellow Jackets

bleachercoach

What has happened to the Kingston Yellow Jackets this year? Suppose to be "the year".

Excluding coach bashing, what are your thoughts?

One of the things that stick out to me is Kingston dont have the numbers they use to, and everybody knows strength is in numbers, you know 10 to 15 years ago kingston would have 75 to 85 players but right now they only have around 40 to 50, I mean come on, their middle school has 51 and that is only 3 grades. I also think that their enrollment is down, you know they are one of the smallest 3a schools in the state they only have around 700 kids and that is small compared to AE, Fulton, and AC. In my opinion Kingston has to do 1 or 2 things and that is they are gonna have to eventually drop to 2A or get their numbers up, which I dont see the numbers going up anytime soon.

Bleachercoach,without starting a war with you do you think the talent level is down some and the numbers arent what they used to be? I think they have about four real good players where in the past maybe had seven or eight? And the fact their trying to alot of new things in their offense?

Announcements