Why doesn't anyone give Manassas any credit?

Bantino

These kids work their but off day in and day out. The only reason why their record looks like this is because these kids are the only school from 1A that has played 5 different 2A, 3A, and 4A schools. Everybody wants to brag on the quarterback, but there are three other guys on that team that don't even go to Manassas and thay are good talented football players. One is number 32/71 Roderick Hand who has scarficed his senior season at tailback to help the team in other places. This kid is also a hard hitter at linebacker. The second is number 50 Steven Johnson who is the top tackler, tied for first in sacks, assist and hurries for this Manassas squad. Then number 60 Jeremy Williams who can play all over the field at various positions but is best at linebacker. This team would be nothing without these three guys. Stop bragging on LaDerrick Vaughn and look at the rest of the team.

Edited by Bantino

These kids work their but off day in and day out. The only reason why their record looks like this is because these kids are the only school from 1A that has played 5 different 2A, 3A, and 4A schools. Everybody wants to brag on the quarterback, but there are three other guys on that team that don't even go to Manassas and thay are good talented football players. One is number 32/71 Roderick Hand who has scarficed his senior season at tailback to help the team in other places. This kid is also a hard hitter at linebacker. The second is number 50 Steven Johnson who is the top tackler, tied for first in sacks, assist and hurries for this Manassas squad. Then number 60 Jeremy Williams who can play all over the field at various positions but is best at linebacker. This team would be nothing without these three guys. Stop bragging on LaDerrick Vaughn and look at the rest of the team.

I think you're right. Number 50 is a monster. you should have seen him against Trinity Chrristian.

A 3 & 6 record will get you very little.

Regardlless to the record these kids play their but off. What other team in single a plays 5 different schools from different classifications. Give then some credit. You come watch these kids wholder and tell me what you think. I think that they will win a game or two in the state playoffs.

Is there some TSSAA rule on students being allowed to play from other schools if they don't offer Football on the program? I checked the TSSAA site but could not find anything.

I also note on the Mt Pleasant vs Colubia Academy posts that Mt Pleasant have a couple of players from another school.

Edited by OnlineLC

Is there some TSSAA rule on students being allowed to play from other schools if they don't offer Football on the program? I checked the TSSAA site but could not find anything.

I also note on the Mt Pleasant vs Colubia Academy posts that Mt Pleasant have a couple of players from another school.

No, It is not ilegal for those threeto play for that school. They do not have a football program. They have been doing this program for the past 4 years with Middle College. That is not even what we are talking about, the subject is why are thay not giving them any credit. This is actually a good football team.