Region 4 Title Predictions

TtownWat

My prediction is that Cookeville and Siegel will compete for the district 7 title. Tullahoma and Shelbyville will play for the district 8 title. I think that Siegel and Tullahoma will be the winners in these match ups. Then Cookeville will go to Tullahoma for regions and Shelbyville will travel to Siegel. These are both elimination games. Again the winners will be Siegel and Tullahoma. Then these 2 teams will play eachother which is sure to be a very good match up. Not quite sure as to who will take it. Siegel is sure to want to get revenge at Tullahoma from last years elimination game. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tullahoma got there scoring touch back so if they go to siegel it might be 4-3 like it was last year but if tullahoma loses their i don't think they will have a emotional let down like they did they last year going into the siegel game but shelbyville might have a emotional let down because they what the district title to tullahoma whats it also basically it's whoever whats it more but both district 8 teams will be well prepared because both coachs have been scouting of course alot of district 7 people and coach will probably be at tullahoma tomorrow night

True, cookeville didn't look very impressive against siegel. I watched the game Cokeville vs. Blackman and Cookeville dominated the entire game and won 5 to 1. So i say that cookeville wins it again and plays siegel.

I know that Shelbyville beat Tullahoma last time but i personally think that it won't happen again this time. It was a wake up call for Tullahoma and all i can say is that they are gunna bring it so Shelbyville better be ready and not so cocky. It will be a very physical game, lets hope that the refs are to do there job.

Yes, it is Tullahomas time of year. Post season is when Tullahoma seems to excel no matter who they play. hopefully we will see this team in the final 4 again this year for the 7th year in a row.

Shelbyville beat Tullahoma

Siegel beats Cookeville

Shelbyville beats Cookeville

Siegel beats Tullahoma

Siegel over Shelbyville for Region 4 crown

Funny even though I feel Tullahoma loses twice and are done-I know that they won't, this is their time of year(sounds like a backtrack I know)

:D

True, cookeville didn't look very impressive against siegel. I watched the game Cokeville vs. Blackman and Cookeville dominated the entire game and won 5 to 1. So i say that cookeville wins it again and plays siegel.

I know that Shelbyville beat Tullahoma last time but i personally think that it won't happen again this time. It was a wake up call for Tullahoma and all i can say is that they are gunna bring it so Shelbyville better be ready and not so cocky. It will be a very physical game, lets hope that the refs are to do there job.

Yes, it is Tullahomas time of year. Post season is when Tullahoma seems to excel no matter who they play. hopefully we will see this team in the final 4 again this year for the 7th year in a row.

Just to clarify, Cookville beat Blackman 3-1. Should be a good game. Most folks aren't allowing that this is played on the White County field. Smaller field can negate speed of both Cookville and Siegel. That's why they play'em rather than vote on 'em.

Just to clarify, Cookville beat Blackman 3-1. Should be a good game. Most folks aren't allowing that this is played on the White County field. Smaller field can negate speed of both Cookville and Siegel. That's why they play'em rather than vote on 'em.

thats what i have been telling people at games the games will be closer then expected

I can only imagine that it's hard not to be cocky with that hot coach...mmmmm!

Siegel beat Riverdale tonight 5-4 in PK's....Riverdale came to play and probably had their best match of the year. Supposed handball in the box gave riverdale their first goal then free kick right outside the box game them their next. Brittany Winn stepped up to make the game winning goal....hopefully we got the scare outta the way. I think that was probably good for them after faultering in region tourney vs. tullahoma to win a close one like that.