Collinwood vs Moore Co.

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood looks to get a little Homecoming payback on the Raiders. I'll say Collinwood by a couple of TDs. I expect MC to be very competitive, but I think the Trojans will be too much for the Raiders.

CHS 31

MCHS 14

This game could be closer than I expect. I believe most expected WC to blow the Raiders out and the Kittens won by 7.

Moore County has good enough players to beat Collinwood but the Raiders are playing without much emotion. The Raiders are just wanting to get the season over right now. Colinwood by 12 points.

I expected the Raiders to have a better season than this. What happened? Looks like the same thing that happened to us last year. ;) We couldnt pull it together after the loss to MP. I had a feeling that MC would give WC fits last week. Looks like they did. I expect we'll have some fits also and its homecoming.

Have a safe trip to the WOOD.

:lol:

Moore County has some good players, I think the people in charge of the team do not realize what they got. I hate it for players, they deserve much better than what they are being offered. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Hey Burley,

I havent forgotten about that Coke I owe you from last year. I'll probably be in the pressbox during warm-ups. Ill be playing the music. You can come over and cash in on that Coke.