7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea man definitly. The Siegel Riverdale game next Tuesday is at Siegel as well so I think no matter the outcome these two games should be great preperation. Im glad Kit, Scott, and Tyler get two games under their belt before the big game becuase if they would have won last friday their first game back would have been against the big dogs and they would have been scary.

@ Gallatin and @ Cookeville ............ so much for the week schedule someone was talkin about

Tullahoma, Smyrna, Franklin Co and Lincoln Co is a somewhat weak schedule and are all games where Riverdale should have won by a decent margin, even without their football players. I would normally say at Gallatin wouldnt be a tough game for you guys but Riverdale has struggled so far. Gallatin is down this year so like i said earlier, Riverdale SHOULDNT have that much of a problem against them. However, Cookeville may prove to be a different story..........

Secondly, We watched a little bit of Siegel this weekend, this team looks awesome! And the scarry thing I heard their best player was the kid on crutches sitting on the bench? Oh my is this team that good?

Good luck Warriors!!!!!

That was our best player on crutches....he had surgery last Tuesday.

I was told by Coach we hit 16 3's in one game :thumb:

I haven't been around here in forever...I had 26 pages of reading to catch up on.

Lebanon is now 5-0 with wins over Livingston Academy, Smyrna, Pickett County, Mt. Pleasant, and Wayne County.

In other words, they haven't played anybody yet. That'll change tomorrow when Wilson Central comes to Campbell Brandon Gymnasium.

I'm concerned that this will be a rebuilding year for the Devils.

Guest dare_2_dream

man this thread aint got nuttin on last years............ maybe win district play starts on friday it will pick up

i sure hope so. i get tired of argueing with the same people. i want some new faces.

I haven't been around here in forever...I had 26 pages of reading to catch up on.

Lebanon is now 5-0 with wins over Livingston Academy, Smyrna, Pickett County, Mt. Pleasant, and Wayne County.

In other words, they haven't played anybody yet. That'll change tomorrow when Wilson Central comes to Campbell Brandon Gymnasium.

I'm concerned that this will be a rebuilding year for the Devils.

Well the Tennessean says that they are the 10th best team in the mid-state, so i guess not... lol

Guest dare_2_dream
Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825850352' date='Nov 28 2005 - 11:52 PM']

Well the Tennessean says that they are the 10th best team in the mid-state, so i guess not... lol

rankings mean nothing...especially this early in the season...