Wayne co vs Perry co

vikingpride

the biggest rivilry that has never been played. both sides have been talking smack ever since i can remember. well since pc began a football team anyway.

especially after Coach Rice crossed the Buffalo river to coach over here.

Then Coach Bradley jumped the river also, and now is in charge of the defense.

i bet they will be pumped for this homecoming (of sorts)

"The Buffalo River Rivilry" sounds like a good name to me.

:P

i know wayne county has a big line and i hear #6 is a pretty good back. Perry county has a pretty good defense this year although they cant play the whole game. if the offense comes alive this week i say pc pulls off an upset, if not i say wc will win the first annual "buffalo river rivilry"

this should be a great game no matter what.

this will be the first varsity game i have been to over there in the boro and i hear it is a good atmosphere to play in. the jv games i have been to over there was good so i cant wait to go friday.

so let the talk start here and end on Saturday morning.

Go Vikings :o by 3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverside scrimmaged Wayne County and played Perry County last week. Wayne County is a better team. Both teams are pretty good defensively but Wayne County is better offensively.

Perry County 7

Wayne County 21

I hate to burst your dream bubble, but your not going to beat Wayne Co!!

We have played both, WC very physical and fast. CJ is a very good back, very fast. OL will dominate. Perry Co. has some good kids, coaches are emotional.

They are into the game and constantly coaching. Im sure with the coaches going to other school will make this game exciting and a future rivalry.

WC 20

PC 6

I hate to burst your dream bubble, but your not going to beat Wayne Co!!

We have played both, WC very physical and fast. CJ is a very good back, very fast. OL will dominate. Perry Co. has some good kids, coaches are emotional.

They are into the game and constantly coaching. Im sure with the coaches going to other school will make this game exciting and a future rivalry.

WC 20

PC 6

who is "we" , what team, i mean?

you are right and my bubble will not burst because pc is out of the playoffs, they are playing for pride and maybe a chance to ruin someone post season chances.

they may not win but they will definitly not quit, until the last horn sounds.

we have great coaches who never quit coaching because perry county has a lot to learn before we can be a consistantly winning team.

i love the intensity the coaches bring here to perry county, our fans are not the most educated about the game...yet.. but you can watch the coaches to find out if the play went well or not. or if the refs made a bad call.

especially if coach bradley loses that visor!!!!!!! lol

a great coach never quits coaching and we have three great coaches on the highschool and coach laster in middle school is the same way. never quit!!!

coach rice has done a great job here and we hope he stays for a while longer. :D

i am not going to rule out a victory for the vikings because they will be ready to play, especially this week against the boro.

nothings better than beating waynesboro. they know because of the bb rivilry and i am sure wayne co wants to beat us bad to. anything can happen in a game like this one.

i still say the vikings by 3. :D

who is "we" , what team, i mean?

you are right and my bubble will not burst because pc is out of the playoffs, they are playing for pride and maybe a chance to ruin someone post season chances.

they may not win but they will definitly not quit, until the last horn sounds.

we have great coaches who never quit coaching because perry county has a lot to learn before we can be a consistantly winning team.

i love the intensity the coaches bring here to perry county, our fans are not the most educated about the game...yet.. but you can watch the coaches to find out if the play went well or not. or if the refs made a bad call.

especially if coach bradley loses that visor!!!!!!! lol

a great coach never quits coaching and we have three great coaches on the highschool and coach laster in middle school is the same way. never quit!!!

coach rice has done a great job here and we hope he stays for a while longer. :D

i am not going to rule out a victory for the vikings because they will be ready to play, especially this week against the boro.

nothings better than beating waynesboro. they know because of the bb rivilry and i am sure wayne co wants to beat us bad to. anything can happen in a game like this one.

i still say the vikings by 3. :D

We is "Huntland". Your right, you do have good coaches and fans. I was on PC sideline during the game. Coaches and players intense. Good group of kids.

Middle LB was huge. IS he being recruited?

Heres a little fuel for the fire....

Didnt "Jackrabbit" transfer to Waynesboro? I know during the early summer 7-on-7s that the QB from PC told me he did. The Vikes I talked to didnt like that too much. That could put a little fuel in the Viking tank, and I hope it does. WC has antagonized PC about this matchup for several years. I wish I could see this game. I would just about bet there will be some ejections. Who knows maybe even an upset. :thumb:

Heres a little fuel for the fire....

Didnt "Jackrabbit" transfer to Waynesboro? I know during the early summer 7-on-7s that the QB from PC told me he did. The Vikes I talked to didnt like that too much. That could put a little fuel in the Viking tank, and I hope it does. WC has antagonized PC about this matchup for several years. I wish I could see this game. I would just about bet there will be some ejections. Who knows maybe even an upset. :thumb:

Rabbit is back with us, was at W'boro for a little bit then on to Lawrenceburg, but then they moved back to Linden