Forrest Wins

voiceofrockets

Rockets down nashville Christian 27 to 9 in another great game by junior Johnson with another 250 yard night. Christian Alberan had the best game I seen him play this season. Alot of no calls on both sides of the ball and some flags that just made me scratch my head. This sets up next week as the 4-1 Eagles of Eagleville come to the cape to take on the 4-1 Rockets for 2nd place in the region. Should be the biggest crowd of the season for both teams (except home coming). Way to go rockets and great victory....get ready for them Eagles!!

Voiceofrockets u dont think that ur crowd will be as big as it was against JBS, although it was big that night i figured a game that may decide whether or not u get a home playoff game, u would have a big crowd. Anyways great job Forrest on another win, and wow Johnson has went off since JBS has played yall, how many yards did Jo Byrns hold him too? do u know? Anyways yes this is a big game, and the winner will most likely get 2nd spot and at least 1 home playoff game. My pick.......

Eagleville: 27

Forrest: 26

really i picked that score cuz i think its a toss up, both teams have things that work for them and the only thing i have to go by is how both these teams played Jo Byrns and that was about evenly. I think Forrest could win, but i am gonna go ahead and say Eagleville wins.

Voiceofrockets u dont think that ur crowd will be as big as it was against JBS, although it was big that night i figured a game that may decide whether or not u get a home playoff game, u would have a big crowd. Anyways great job Forrest on another win, and wow Johnson has went off since JBS has played yall, how many yards did Jo Byrns hold him too? do u know? Anyways yes this is a big game, and the winner will most likely get 2nd spot and at least 1 home playoff game. My pick.......

really i picked that score cuz i think its a toss up, both teams have things that work for them and the only thing i have to go by is how both these teams played Jo Byrns and that was about evenly. I think Forrest could win, but i am gonna go ahead and say Eagleville wins.

Eagleville takes the "local rivalry" since Forrest doesnt play Cornersville. So big crowds from both sides. Eagle has improved by leaps and bounds since the start of their football program and coach scharsh(sp?) has done an outstanding job with that team. The battle of the 2 stud backs with Johnson for forrest and steagall for eagleville. Johnson had 73 agianst JBS Steagall had 42. Its a home game for Forrest last one of the season so I pick........

forrest 21

Eagleville 20.

Both defences has steped up as of late Just hope the officals from the Nashville Christian vs Forrest game arent there......dont know if their glasses fogged up or what.

I was at both the Eagleville vs. JBS and the Forrest vs. JBS game. This is my rundown. Eagleville is better upfront than Forrest is that much is certain, but Forrest has a better backfield. I think that Forrest's tailback Johnson will weave and wind his way to the endzone many times. Eagleville won't be able to handle the moves of Johnson. All in all though I think that it could go both ways. My favorite is Forrest, but not by much though.

alright Tuck....you said youd give your thought when the game came and here it is.......Whatcha think?

Ok Voiceofrockets here goes, dont be offended just my honest opinion. Ok after playing both of these teams they seem to be pretty even, Steagall never really did anything against us, but Johnson had 1 or 2 good runs that were created completely by him. That is one advantage for Forrest, i agree w/ an earlier post that Eagleville is bigger and better up front, but i will say that Forrest lineman blocked me pretty well although i had more tackles against Forrest then Eagleville. Eagleville never really could pass on us w/ there first pass being and interception which help lead to a 20-0 defecit like 4 mins into the game. It seems they have gotten the passing game together i would recommend a man to man on that Poteete guy plus a cover 3 at the same time thats what we did w/ East to contain Carlos Hudson. I also think that its alittle harder to run upfront against

Eagleville, but Forrest secondary i think is better then Eagleville. After all that said i really dont know who will win. I kinda want Forrest to win cuz i liked them alittle more, but for some odd reason something is tellin me to go w/ Eagleville so here it is.

Eagleville 20

Forrest 19

oh and voiceofrockets i thought u were gonna send me a tape i never got it?

Ok Voiceofrockets here goes, dont be offended just my honest opinion. Ok after playing both of these teams they seem to be pretty even, Steagall never really did anything against us, but Johnson had 1 or 2 good runs that were created completely by him. That is one advantage for Forrest, i agree w/ an earlier post that Eagleville is bigger and better up front, but i will say that Forrest lineman blocked me pretty well although i had more tackles against Forrest then Eagleville. Eagleville never really could pass on us w/ there first pass being and interception which help lead to a 20-0 defecit like 4 mins into the game. It seems they have gotten the passing game together i would recommend a man to man on that Poteete guy plus a cover 3 at the same time thats what we did w/ East to contain Carlos Hudson. I also think that its alittle harder to run upfront against

Eagleville, but Forrest secondary i think is better then Eagleville. After all that said i really dont know who will win. I kinda want Forrest to win cuz i liked them alittle more, but for some odd reason something is tellin me to go w/ Eagleville so here it is.

Eagleville 20

Forrest 19

oh and voiceofrockets i thought u were gonna send me a tape i never got it?

Tape is being sent tomorrow Tuck...took a while to dub it. The Cape will be pumped on friday and dont forget the game will replay at 10:45 on WAXO TV in Marshall county and if you outside the area of WAXO watch audio and video on www.waxo.com

Well in my opinion I think eaglville stinks. The rain is going to kill the eagles b/c they are mainly a pass team.Besides in the passing league this summer they did nothing to mighty ROCKETS. GO BIG BLUE!!!

rockets-21

eagles-14