Jo Byrns At Mcewen

neutralfan07

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it's good to know that you guys think of us as a rival as well. so reddevil44 i'm guessing that you are #44 on your team??

No, I'm just an old has been. I graduated in 1981 from Jo Byrns and my number was 44. I just love high school football and respect the young men who play the game. Just happy for this years Jo Byrns team.

No, I'm just an old has been. I graduated in 1981 from Jo Byrns and my number was 44. I just love high school football and respect the young men who play the game. Just happy for this years Jo Byrns team.

YEA I'M REALLY GLAD 2 SEE YALL HAVING A HECK OF A YEAR :(

If anyone can translate gcounty5's post, please feel free to do so.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IT SAID :(

hey i was wondering do u guys play dirty like some of the forrest and heritage players?

Dirty??? I've watched the game a few time and havent seen anything dirty. To what are you refering to? I can post the game on our site and let you and everyone else download it and see whats dirty. Just excuse my announcing....I'm a little partial.

Dirty??? I've watched the game a few time and havent seen anything dirty. To what are you refering to? I can post the game on our site and let you and everyone else download it and see whats dirty. Just excuse my announcing....I'm a little partial.

it was only like a 1 or 2 players that were saying things from forrest. We understand thats its just emotions because its yalls homecoming. Overall Forrest were very sportsmanlike.

TO mcewen jbs is not dirty at all most of them are very respectable, they will get excited about big plays just like anybody else, but they wont taunt the other players. I will say that #58 can get mean if u make him mad so watch out for him hes a tackle.