Macon Co. Vs Greenbier

tiger_fan1111

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all the macon fans out there i would like 2 thank all of yall for the support that yall give use and im speaking 4 the whole team when i say that. but from a players stand point yea Dallis is a good back and has alot of good games but you no we the ball gets in his hands there is 10 other guys on the field blocking for him now dont let me take anything away from him but it aint only Dallis on the field. but you never hear about all 5lineman in front of him and the wr that block there butts off in open field for him and if you dont believe me i can show you film form a couple games were if it wasnt for a key block on a ng,lb,c then he would have got hit at the line so from now on give the creit 2 more then the back with the ball in his hands. And on D the reason why Hudson has such good succes this year is becouse there is 10 other players doing the jobs by turning stuff in for him. I mean what im tring to get across to all the fans is that there is more then just Hudson and Dallis on the field.

ALSO GOOG LUCK 2 ALL GB & MC PLAYERS AND MAY NOBODY GET HURT 2MORROW NIGHT I EXSPECT 2 BE PART OF A GREAT GAME. :thumb:

Now this seems like a motivation ploy. B) Macon has motivation of their own. I'm sure they want to stuff the Bobcats. Less than 24 hours til game time and we'll see how this goes down.

Bobcat fans take a drive and let's go to Macon County! Bobcat team, you know what it takes. Look how far you've come. No turning back now. Go play some Greenbrier smash-mouth football! FOCUS.

I for one am planning to leave right after work to go to MC so be able to be there before you shut the gates :thumb:

What's the best way to get there from Greenbrier? Appears to be straight through Hwy52?? A friend with family in Macon says ya'll have a new HS right on 52. Can someone tell me if that's correct?

This ain't no ploy. antwan would root for Red China over The Macon Co. Tigers.

Getting to the field. It is NOT at the new high school. You should be coming in on 52 east from Westmoreland. When you get to the 4-way stop at the Tractor Supply and Walgreens, turn left on Ellington Dr., go about 1/4 mile, another 4way stop, go straight. Your going to go about another 1/4 mile and the road will fork, go to the right, this will take you to the field at the next 4 way stop. If you come up Hwy 10 for Hartsville, at the 4 way stop at the Hwy52 intersection, turn left on 52W, go to the 4 way stop at Walgreens and TSC and turn right on Ellington Dr., now follow directions above when you get on Ellington Dr.

I like the Bobcats again this week. I picked them to "upset" PC....only it wasn't an upset. Defense......

Looks to me like Macon looks to comparative scores too much. Greenbrier has too many "intangibles" going for them.

Greenbrier wins 14-0 or 17-7

I did like reading this thread.....it had some football in it. That is something we have missed in our region this year.

Thanks Greenbrier Cat2 for your concern...but we lost her last week after a long illness.

She liked football very much and was one of my biggest fans when I coached.

I said that Greenbrier would be tough again this year with the carryover from past years. Page has had a nice run of 9 years that started with 3a semi-finals in 97 and 98.....if it hadn't been for Melrose who knows. Anyway, I don't think that any class in Greenbrier High wants to be part of the group that lets things slip. Just because GB graduated so many players did not mean the talent pool is empty.

Page has had too many injuries to contend. The re-alignment that happened with 5a Independence opening has killed the soph and jr classes. They will have to align again or Page will be a 2a school very soon.

I also pick Greenbrier to end the White House streak in this unlikely year.

I'm so sorry for you loss, Bulldog. It's never easy to lose anyone but especially a sibling that has been at your side lifelong. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Best of luck to Page the rest of the way. Greenbrier has done better than alot of people expected, but they haven't let up. Just hope that doesn't end anytime in the next few weeks.

Again, our sympathies to you.

Thanks Greenbrier Cat2 for your concern...but we lost her last week after a long illness.

She liked football very much and was one of my biggest fans when I coached.

I said that Greenbrier would be tough again this year with the carryover from past years. Page has had a nice run of 9 years that started with 3a semi-finals in 97 and 98.....if it hadn't been for Melrose who knows. Anyway, I don't think that any class in Greenbrier High wants to be part of the group that lets things slip. Just because GB graduated so many players did not mean the talent pool is empty.

Page has had too many injuries to contend. The re-alignment that happened with 5a Independence opening has killed the soph and jr classes. They will have to align again or Page will be a 2a school very soon.

I also pick Greenbrier to end the White House streak in this unlikely year.

Bulldog….my condolences go out to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for having confidence in our football program. Hopefully we can live up to the billing these next two weeks. It won’t be easy. Macon and White House both have better teams than their records indicate and have improved tremendously since the start of the season.

Where is Josh McMurray going to college?

Edited by COACHHARD

This ain't no ploy. antwan would root for Red China over The Macon Co. Tigers.

Getting to the field. It is NOT at the new high school. You should be coming in on 52 east from Westmoreland. When you get to the 4-way stop at the Tractor Supply and Walgreens, turn left on Ellington Dr., go about 1/4 mile, another 4way stop, go straight. Your going to go about another 1/4 mile and the road will fork, go to the right, this will take you to the field at the next 4 way stop. If you come up Hwy 10 for Hartsville, at the 4 way stop at the Hwy52 intersection, turn left on 52W, go to the 4 way stop at Walgreens and TSC and turn right on Ellington Dr., now follow directions above when you get on Ellington Dr.

China over the little Tiggers...nah...well...let me think on that one. :angry:

Nah...don't have a dog in this hunt. Good luck to both teams. Hope you are both injury free heading into the real season.