Columbia Academy At Mt. Pleasant-big Game!

MPTigerT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like it or not Jo Byrnes are taking it this year Clay Head is the best leader in the state.If he gets sacked they fumble or you make any kind of big play on them they make you pay.I don't care how many points MP put on people Jo Byrns look like riverdal last night. and have by far the 1a mr football.

go to the station and get in line to buy your ticket on the tiger train jo byrn's , because we will give you a ride through the JUNGLE! :thumb:

like it or not Jo Byrnes are taking it this year Clay Head is the best leader in the state.If he gets sacked they fumble or you make any kind of big play on them they make you pay.I don't care how many points MP put on people Jo Byrns look like riverdal last night. and have by far the 1a mr football.

First of all you need to go to English class for the next 3 weeks. Then, if both teams are still winning, you can talk trash intelligently but until then Mt. Pleasant is taking it one game at a time. I think Bigtuck4242 would agree. Hope to talk trash and to see you then.

Edited by MPTigerT

Im not joking about mps linemen, 75 looks like he could have a heartattack any second. If you think a teenager weighing nearly 400 pounds isnt dangerous, yer nuts. People like that fall dead every day, he needs help. I can tell you this too about your football team, your leaky pass defense has some teams salivating. Im not saying you cant fix it somehow but you need to, or rather the teams needs to. I saw Jo byrns a couple of years ago, i dont know much about them put they are usually really big also. Guess thats not much of a scouting report but i doubt if they are a little team like a Ca or Collinwood.

Thanks for all the advice! We'll be sure to take heed. By the way which Wayne County team do you support? Who are you pulling for this weekend? Just so I'll know in advance because I sure thought you were a CA fan and now I think you're leaning toward Jo Byrns but according to you you're from Wayne County. Could it be you are just for whoever plays Mt. Pleasant?? Just for the record #75 weighs in at 350 and has no trouble carrying it. He is a member of the 1000 lb club. Have any of your teams, too numerous to mention, got a member of the 1000 lb club? In case you didn't know that is the combined wt lifted in power clean, squat, and bench press.

Edited by MPTigerT