Fulton Vs Carter

Falcon2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I said last week Fulton would rise from the dead to beat Catholic and everyone thought I was crazy. This week I see them beating Carter and the ironic part is that this matchup could take place again two weeks down the road in the opening round of the playoffs. I believe this is a case where a #1 seed would be an underdog against a #4 seed :thumb:

I said last week Fulton would rise from the dead to beat Catholic and everyone thought I was crazy. This week I see them beating Carter and the ironic part is that this matchup could take place again two weeks down the road in the opening round of the playoffs. I believe this is a case where a #1 seed would be an underdog against a #4 seed :thumb:

the only way fulton can finish 4th in the region is to lose to livingston and anderson county lose to scott...with that being said fulton will more than likely be 3rd in the region or completely miss the playoffs...

would you have said that when we were 0-3 or before we beat catholic?

I am an Alcoa fan and I said after that game that you guys were better than you played. Cobb was hurt and you had a young quarterback. If you check the Fulton / Catholic thread from last week you will see that I picked Fulton to win. :thumb:

THIS WILL BE BY FAR THE BEST TEAM CARTER HAS PLAYED.I THINK THE KEY HERE WILL BE TURNOVERS AND KICKING GAME.IF CARTER CAN TACKLE ROGAN AND FORCE STINSON TO MAKE PLAYS THE THE HORNETS CAN STAY UNBEATEN.DON'T LOOK FOR CARTER TO MISS THE OPEN GUYS DEEP LIKE CATHOLIC DID.I THINK CARTER'S QB AND RECIEVERS MAKE THE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE.IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME.

CARTER 27

FULTON 25