Smith County @ Livingston Academy

How u goin to say Cates does it all on his own? yeah he is good really good but i dont member to many times this year where he is breaken tackles in the back field its usually down field! his OL ant to shabby! they open holes for him , vaughn, jone, reeder, and wodruph. They are a good team wit a pretty good line. not just Cates ppl ur deallin wit at LA u r dealin wit a GOOD OFFENCE!

I agree with most of what you are saying but I've been to every game and he has been tackled in the backfield very few times. NO,he doesn't do it all by himself but when we need a big play, I'll take Cates every time!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now now children you guys are just has beens like me let's don't take away from the game fri. Besides the 74 Cats would have spanked BOTH your tails anyway.lol

Most feel that this will be a blow out for LA but I think it will be a close hard nose head banging game. But I think the Cats will win if the DEFENSE can stop somebody. We pretty much have to outscore every team we play. Not that our players aren't tough or have enough heart but missed assignments and taking plays off seems to be the problem.

Smith Co. will be another fine test for the Cats to roll into Fulton and the play-offs with some momentum.

Hey Rocking Chair, how do you think that 74 team would match up with last years team? These were our 2 best ever IMO! Hopefully we can do this year what neither of these 2 did--- BEAT SMITH COUNTY!! GO CATS!!!

This years game will be Smith County's playoff game, so they will be ready to play. Livingston better do more than run the option all night. Hey soggy or 66wildcat why don't you enlighten us with all your knowledge. Why is jones not playing.

You know, everyone wants to know why he's not playing and all you hear is speculation!! Why don't someone who really knows tell us something!! If this kid is healthy, we are sure wasting a lot of talent!!! Don't get me wrong--we are a good team without him but could be a bit better with him! We will definitely need his speed against Fulton.

I don't know what the deal is with LA. With the talent LA has had the last 4 years, they should have a better record. The one thing that has been an advantage for the night chickens against LA is that they played LA early in the season, not this year. LA seems to play better as the season goes on, bad news for the night chickens.

LA wildcats-35

night chickens-14

I know Rocking Chair, I am a has been just like you are. I will not speak on this subject anymore after this post. I just can't help to reply to HOG-EYE.

You must not remember it to good because everything in your post is false, except about allison and garrett. matt is my best friend, so i am not going to get into any of that. They were both great in their own running style. "players?" Only one LA player. Overated? OK. I will give you that one. LA and UHS didn't scrimmage that year. It was the year before, and it wasn't even a scrimmage, a 7 on 7 session. And as bad as I hate to admit it, LA might have lost that session.

74 Team??? Where they good or something???

Now on to the subject, the game. I have a feeling LA has a great gameplan in store for this game. Don't know why, just got that feeling!

I hope you are right about that game plan. I think we are faster than we have been and need to take advantage of that. Our power game didn't work to well against these guys last year and we lost a lot of power in Colson. Jones, Reeder, Vaughn, Cates, and Woodruff to the outside and see if anyone can catch them!!!

I hope you are right about that game plan. I think we are faster than we have been and need to take advantage of that. Our power game didn't work to well against these guys last year and we lost a lot of power in Colson. Jones, Reeder, Vaughn, Cates, and Woodruff to the outside and see if anyone can catch them!!!

I am interested to see if anyone can catch them as well. I know one of them can, but I if he is making alot of tackles SC is in trouble.

I know Rocking Chair, I am a has been just like you are. I will not speak on this subject anymore after this post. I just can't help to reply to HOG-EYE.

You must not remember it to good because everything in your post is false, except about allison and garrett. matt is my best friend, so i am not going to get into any of that. They were both great in their own running style. "players?" Only one LA player. Overated? OK. I will give you that one. LA and UHS didn't scrimmage that year. It was the year before, and it wasn't even a scrimmage, a 7 on 7 session. And as bad as I hate to admit it, LA might have lost that session.

74 Team??? Where they good or something???

Now on to the subject, the game. I have a feeling LA has a great gameplan in store for this game. Don't know why, just got that feeling!

Which LA player was over rated. you seem to know alot about livingston to be such a smith county fan. stick with one team and stay with them. you should be on upperman's threads instead of livingstons. Now about the game, the defense will have to play better than they did last week, and the offense will take care of theirselves, if the defense plays like they are capable of this game will not be close at all.

Guest cock_fighters

Week 9

Smith County @ LA

Nowhere near as important as it was last year. But, I am sure that LA is ready to whip up on SC. I just hope it is a good football game. I hope the game ends up in a tie. What is everyone else's thoughts? Come on LA Wildcat and 02Wilcat. How bad will it be?

NO WAY WILL LA BEAT SMITH CO. SMITH CO IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY! AND THE PEOPLE FROM THERE ARE HOTT!