Smith County @ Livingston Academy

smith county wants this game as much as livingston does. go bees

Wait,.........wasn't HOG-EYE "supposed" to win the last several games between these two good teams? How did those contests come out again?

LA will definately be a challenge as they have competed a tad better against 2 common opponents. All of those lost by these 2 teams though. Both teams have very good players. Cates, Tackett, Vaughn, Bass, Reeder, Plummer. This game shold be fun to watch. Smith County will be in the game with an opportunity to win it. Will they? I guess we will see. GO BIG OWLS!

what is your prediction then Cowboy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have thought go bees if we would have lined up against you. i tell you how we can settle this. ask bigreid or imallin. they would give us an honest outside answer.

i remember that year very well. upperman was way over rated. they had to have livingston players just to compete. the allison kid was good but the runningback for LA ran alot harder. they scrimmaged that year in the summer and livingston walked all over the "bees"

i remember that year very well. upperman was way over rated. they had to have livingston players just to compete. the allison kid was good but the runningback for LA ran alot harder. they scrimmaged that year in the summer and livingston walked all over the "bees"

upperman was very good that year, we did not scrimmage upperman that year. we played them before our sophmore year and won then

Edited by LA Wildcat

now now children you guys are just has beens like me let's don't take away from the game fri. Besides the 74 Cats would have spanked BOTH your tails anyway.lol

Most feel that this will be a blow out for LA but I think it will be a close hard nose head banging game. But I think the Cats will win if the DEFENSE can stop somebody. We pretty much have to outscore every team we play. Not that our players aren't tough or have enough heart but missed assignments and taking plays off seems to be the problem.

Smith Co. will be another fine test for the Cats to roll into Fulton and the play-offs with some momentum.

I don't think Upperman was overrated....because they made it to the semis that year.

If you make it that far...you are not overrated.

This years game will be Smith County's playoff game, so they will be ready to play. Livingston better do more than run the option all night. Hey soggy or 66wildcat why don't you enlighten us with all your knowledge. Why is jones not playing.

That's funny. B) Nah...LA wants to beat SC for the 1st time in a long time. The playoffs start in a couple of weeks. Playoff game...noooooo...good game...yes.

SC does want to win...but if they don't...if won't have any bearing on the playoffs. SC has already sewn up another region title. My biggest concern is injuries. I hope both teams come out of this game healthy. I have really admired the way LA has competed in their new region. Not many gave them a chance to make the playoffs.

Teams from our former region have competed very well in 1a...2a...3a...and 4a. TC is #1 in 1a...SC won their region in 2a...LA is in the playoffs in 3a...as is Macon....

Portland has done very well in 4a.

Edited by Antwan

This game will just be who wants it more, regardless that they are not in the same region anymore it is still a rilvary game in the eyes of LA. Whether Smith Co. is the team they were last year or not it does not matter they will play Livingston hard and Livingston better not let up. Smith Co. is coached very well.

Wow! I've missed 4 pages. I know who's supposed to win Friday Night. The same team that was supposed to win the last three times these teams met. Maybe the forth time will be the charm? Then again, Maybe Not? Best of Luck to LA every game.......Except this ONE. GO BIG OWLS!!!

Wildcat....pm me your username on 06....we'll get a game in.