Smith County @ Livingston Academy

Yeah, it was a very close game. almost took the game back. Good luck in the playoffs guys. Nothing to be ashamed about. LA You played you heart out and that is all anyone can ask. The game could have gone either way. Again LA I wish you all the best of luck in the playoffs.

Thanks!! Good luck to SC also!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with our spread offense, I would hate to see US have to come from behind like that all year. Yes, we have big play capabilities with a throwing game but it really makes it tough on offense when your defense is giving so many yards and points. I don't care what offense you're running. The early man coverage without Cates playing center field and no Jones-Larue on defense is what got LA beat. Sorry...just my opinion. Good luck next week and in the playoffs.

BTW...if Fulton has more than one good WR, which I'm sure they do,I hope you're not going man on them. They'll make you pay worse than we did. :D

The biggest difference I have seen since the first of the year is that Smith Co. now believes in itself.....has settled on a QB....has changed its offense to suit its QB...and never thinks they are gonna lose. As for the LA game..when the defense puts all 11 guys within 5 yards of the ball its makes it easy what to call. Maybe LA forgot that SC has the same awesome recievers they had last year. Plummer has speed and when the ball is in the air....hes money.(if you remember last year he is the guy who made the catch against both Portland and LA they made the difference). Bass is even faster and makes plays. Its nuts to go man up on them and not expect to get burned. I have really enjoyed all the games with LA the last 2 years...cant wait for more!!

Fan

WOW Fan!!!! Where have you been all season? I haven't seen (heard) your mouth this year. Congrats on a great win for the Owls!!!

:D

(Did you have to bring up "The Catch" against Portland?) :D

WOW Fan!!!! Where have you been all season? I haven't seen (heard) your mouth this year. Congrats on a great win for the Owls!!!

B)

(Did you have to bring up "The Catch" against Portland?) :D

The Fan has been a busy man....plus alittle lazy at night. That couch is a whole lot more comfortable than this chair.

As for the catch against Portland.....aahhhhh the memories. Little Billy going up against P towns 6' 8" QB (its not the accuracy...its the impact) "The Catch" will forever be remembered.

Fan(who bets Portland will miss Smith Co. in the playoffs this year)

:D

The Fan has been a busy man....plus alittle lazy at night. That couch is a whole lot more comfortable than this chair.

As for the catch against Portland.....aahhhhh the memories. Little Billy going up against P towns 6' 8" QB (its not the accuracy...its the impact) "The Catch" will forever be remembered.

Fan(who bets Portland will miss Smith Co. in the playoffs this year)

:thumb:

Oh, Gawd. I was a freshman that year. Dude, I was standing there and was praying Billy catch it catch it. And even though I was a freshman, I was going crazy just like everyone else. Billy has had so many game winning catches in the last few seconds it ain't even funny. I kinda wish I had a chance to play P town. never have played against them, it would be fun. Aren't they in 4A this year?