Week 9 Station Camp At White House

timbdp

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

It will be the final home game of the season of they do not win. Greenbrier beat PC, who last week beat WH, last night and WH needs to stay on track if they want that matchup with Greenbrier to mean anything down the road.

White House: 21

Station Camp: 7

starts at 7:30pm

it will be senior night for white house and last the regular season home game for white house

any predictions?

Tim, if you are a MAN, you will come back onto the Greenbrier/Pearl Cohn thread and admit how wrong you were. A real MAN doesn't run away and hide when he puts the proverbial FOOT IN THE MOUTH!

What did you say....PC by 21 or more points?!?!?!?!????? HA HA HA HA HA!

Tim, if you are a MAN, you will come back onto the Greenbrier/Pearl Cohn thread and admit how wrong you were. A real MAN doesn't run away and hide when he puts the proverbial FOOT IN THE MOUTH!

What did you say....PC by 21 or more points?!?!?!?!????? HA HA HA HA HA!

hey Fatcat why don't YOU go back to the Brier thread. ;) HAHAHA See you in week 10!!!!!!!

starts at 7:30pm

it will be senior night for white house and last the regular season home game for white house

any predictions?

Station Camps record is misleading.They have had a chance to win at least 4 and played Portland very well.I do think White House wins this and we as fans need to turn out in big numbers and thank these Seniors for 4 wonderful years

White House 35

Station Camp 13

Another opportunity for our boys to improve. Congrats to the seniors, you are a class act. BDP lives on.......

Great job to the coaches...... I realize there are fans who obviously (great deal of sarcasm) know more about personell and x and o's of coaching, but fortunately they are not on our coaching staff and unfortunately, they refuse to get a coaching job with our opponents.......

I believe we will excute and take care of the "W" this week..... Wish I could be there but I'll check in to find the final score....

Guest catfish-hunter

I was wrong on my playoff scenario for Station Camp.

1.) Yes they can get into the playoffs by winning out and having Macon Co. lose out, however this is not the only scenario which the Bisons can get into the postseason.

2.) If Station Camp won out, Macon Co. won out, and White House lost out then they'd be in the playoffs. WHY??? Macon Co. would have 2 losses in the region while both Station Camp and White House would have 3. Station Camp in this scenario would hold the head-to-head tiebreaker vs WH therefore they'd be in the playoffs and White House would be out.

This is a MUST WIN for White House. If the Blue Devils lose this game and Macon Co. somehow beats Greenbrier at home then WH's game next week at Greenbrier becomes a possible win & you're in/lose & you're out scenario. I say possible because in this same scenario Station Camp would also have to win at Pearl-Cohn in week ten.

I know that it looks and sounds CRAZY but the bottom line is that this is how the playoff race has shaken out in Region 4-3A. 3-7 Station Camp could get in the playoffs while 4-6 Sycamore is already eliminated from playoff contention (and Sycamore beat Station Camp back in week two).

Station Camps record is misleading.They have had a chance to win at least 4 and played Portland very well.I do think White House wins this and we as fans need to turn out in big numbers and thank these Seniors for 4 wonderful years

White House 35

Station Camp 13

Gotta agree with you again Titan's89 :( We need to cheer on those Seniors

and thank em for 4 years- Those guys have heart! Go Blue Devils and GO SENIORS- WE SALUTE U! :(