Shelbyville At Siegel

bill78

I don't how deep Seigels bench is but if Shelbyvilles coach does like he normally does and run his starters to death, a team with fresh legs will beat Shelbyville. That has been a contributing factor to all but maybe two of their losses this year. Shelbyville has a pretty good bunch of subs, but rarely play unless it's a blow out. Also some of their younger girls don't how to play as physically as siegel. (Opinions are like belly buttons, everybody's got one and they are all different!)

big game you what your best 11 on the field things you do during the regular season don't work come tournament time all of their loses have come in weekend tournaments 5 days rest and 4 for siegal i think both teams will be allright

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knows what Siegel coach will do...sometimes sub a ton in a close game sometimes not sub at all...The thing I worry about is running Brittany Winn to death in the first half just sending the ball down field and counting her to create....That happened a ton vs. Franklin and CCS and she was gassed after 1st half. Some other ppl need to step up and take the pressure off of her if they want to go far. She will get her opportunities, Siegel just doesn't need to be tooo dependent on her.

Not sure if your aware of this but the other Forward Hayley Sloan may have more goals this year than Winn. Winns a great player but they have a double threat up top. In fact there are a number of girls that have scored this year. Kim Conrad, Page Prescott, Anna Grace all have close to double digits goals. I think Winn and Sloan are close around 13 to 14 for season each.

Think Winn has about 12 goals just stating what everyone knows which is Winn will get double teamed. Opens up more opportunities for Sloan and others. There was an article in the paper about that not too long ago. So far in the big games thats what has happened. Just hope the youngns for Siegel are prepared mentally because there is much more anxiety and pressure in a region elimination game. Hopefully they will step up and play to their potential.

Both siegel and Shelbyville have played 20 matches so far this year. Shelbyville has scored 56 goals and given up 27. siegel has scored 87 and given up 26. This may not be much of an indicator but +32 goals sure is a big difference!

well 64 of those goals are against teams with losing records siegal has nine games with teams that have losing records and shelbyvile has 5 so thats why the big goal difference

and you to soccerformthenorth

you got my #. Let me know.

Both siegel and Shelbyville have played 20 matches so far this year. Shelbyville has scored 56 goals and given up 27. siegel has scored 87 and given up 26. This may not be much of an indicator but +32 goals sure is a big difference!

Let's take a look at when the shots were called off to maintain a relationship with the other team, vs. a true blowout... Then take a look at opponants. That's where you'll see the difference.