Shelbyville At Siegel

bill78

I predict that siegel will destroy shelbyville 6 to nothing. Beat cookville again by 5 and cumberland co by 15. Cordova will be shaking in their shoes. When siegel nation gets them in the 1st round. And claim there first STATE TITLE and probably more. IT IS JUST SIEGEL YEAR!!!! :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that siegel will destroy shelbyville 6 to nothing. Beat cookville again by 5 and cumberland co by 15. Cordova will be shaking in their shoes. When siegel nation gets them in the 1st round. And claim there first STATE TITLE and probably more. IT IS JUST SIEGEL YEAR!!!! :D

My, My! What an active imagination!!

shelbyville and siegel are pretty even its like a coin flip on who going to win cumberland co chances of getting to sub-state are slim to none and i don't even know if cordova is still in it or not

Im a siegel fan but I agree its going to be a tough road and it starts with shelbyville. We need to be ready to rock on Tuesday.

I don't how deep Seigels bench is but if Shelbyvilles coach does like he normally does and run his starters to death, a team with fresh legs will beat Shelbyville. That has been a contributing factor to all but maybe two of their losses this year. Shelbyville has a pretty good bunch of subs, but rarely play unless it's a blow out. Also some of their younger girls don't how to play as physically as siegel. (Opinions are like belly buttons, everybody's got one and they are all different!)

Nobody knows what Siegel coach will do...sometimes sub a ton in a close game sometimes not sub at all...The thing I worry about is running Brittany Winn to death in the first half just sending the ball down field and counting her to create....That happened a ton vs. Franklin and CCS and she was gassed after 1st half. Some other ppl need to step up and take the pressure off of her if they want to go far. She will get her opportunities, Siegel just doesn't need to be tooo dependent on her.

I don't how deep Seigels bench is but if Shelbyvilles coach does like he normally does and run his starters to death, a team with fresh legs will beat Shelbyville. That has been a contributing factor to all but maybe two of their losses this year. Shelbyville has a pretty good bunch of subs, but rarely play unless it's a blow out. Also some of their younger girls don't how to play as physically as siegel. (Opinions are like belly buttons, everybody's got one and they are all different!)

speaking of which, i would like to see the shelbyville coach's bellybutton!