Dyersburg At Obion Co

VOREBS

to show how stupid your analysis is....one would assume what you are saying is that dyersburg is not very good......since you were not impressed...

well, i guess that means that EVERY TEAM in region 7-3A stinks.....is that not what you are saying?........ cause if it is not, then explain how dburg is 8-0 and region champs......and ranked #2?

either they are good or every other team in this region stinks....so please, EVERYBODY IN 7-3A awaits your response!

if you had OBJECTIVELY watched the game, then you would have seen what you DID NOT SEE....

an undefeated team that came into the game out of school, not focused, and one that executed poorly on offense....

haywood was only able to score as a result of dburgs 2 offensive turnovers.... inside the trojans 25 yard line...... outside of those 2 scores on the 2 turnovers, the trojan defense shut haywood down.......

an offense, that when it had too, did a gut check and scored 15 points in 15 minutes.....

they did this not in one game, but two games, back to back...

gee whiz.....purple dude......that is a sign of a good team....... you know, kinda like the other trojans that pulled out a last second victory on saturday...

people should not use drugs and coacht at the same time......it really gets under my skin........

:thumb::thumb::thumb: get them mg no respect he must be from haywood. thats why they will finish 4th if at all

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me wrong i think obion is good and plays hard...but do you not think that dyersburg know that this obion team beat covington ..so they are going to bring it...and obion will get smashed friday night...thats what i'm calling hate me for it if you want..but i'm usaually right bout these things...GO TROJANS :thumb:

after two eye opening weeks in a row the trojans know they have to focus more to achieve greatness. oc is an average team with the abilaty to upset great teams, look at the covington film. the trojans are ready for oc. they are tired of all the smack that has been talked on coach t. every kid who plays football in the state looks at coach t. coach t is good motivation,and insperation to thees kids. :thumb: go coach t

dyersbug 42

obion 7 :thumb:

to show how stupid your analysis is....one would assume what you are saying is that dyersburg is not very good......since you were not impressed...

well, i guess that means that EVERY TEAM in region 7-3A stinks.....is that not what you are saying?........ cause if it is not, then explain how dburg is 8-0 and region champs......and ranked #2?

either they are good or every other team in this region stinks....so please, EVERYBODY IN 7-3A awaits your response!

if you had OBJECTIVELY watched the game, then you would have seen what you DID NOT SEE....

an undefeated team that came into the game out of school, not focused, and one that executed poorly on offense....

haywood was only able to score as a result of dburgs 2 offensive turnovers.... inside the trojans 25 yard line...... outside of those 2 scores on the 2 turnovers, the trojan defense shut haywood down.......

an offense, that when it had too, did a gut check and scored 15 points in 15 minutes.....

they did this not in one game, but two games, back to back...

gee whiz.....purple dude......that is a sign of a good team....... you know, kinda like the other trojans that pulled out a last second victory on saturday...

people should not use drugs and coacht at the same time......it really gets under my skin........

If all you can do is run people down and get off topic, please stay off of this message board. I can't believe that you have resorted to name calling in response to this. If you think that D-burg is the stuff then that is your opinion. It is good to support a team; however, you should not take it to the point that you are making a mockery of others.

Dont get me wrong i think obion is good and plays hard...but do you not think that dyersburg know that this obion team beat covington ..so they are going to bring it...and obion will get smashed friday night...thats what i'm calling hate me for it if you want..but i'm usaually right bout these things...GO TROJANS :thumb:

Do you not think that D-burg knew that the same Obion team that beat Covington also got beat by a very good Tomcat bunch. D-burg won; however, they didn't get "smashed" as you would say. They won by one point. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams play with heart and determination. This should be a great game!

Do you not think that D-burg knew that the same Obion team that beat Covington also got beat by a very good Tomcat bunch. D-burg won; however, they didn't get "smashed" as you would say. They won by one point. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams play with heart and determination. This should be a great game!

dhs will smash obion

Edited by high school sports fan

If all you can do is run people down and get off topic, please stay off of this message board. I can't believe that you have resorted to name calling in response to this. If you think that D-burg is the stuff then that is your opinion. It is good to support a team; however, you should not take it to the point that you are making a mockery of others.

first off, you join coacht on sep 30, 2005 and you are trying to tell someone how to act?

dude, don't even begin to try this old dog, cause you will get eat up like a duck at a ducks unlimited banquet.....

that is your opinion, you are entitled to it......but don't legislate your opinion to how others should act......that is a moderators job....

anybody that says something stupid, EVEN ME, on a public board, better get ready to get blasted........

and if you say something stupid about any schools football program, then get ready to be blasted and whatever else we do.....

gee whiz.........

obion did not beat haywood they lost 18-14....get your facts straight mister hahahaha :thumb:

i am telling you boys, dburg better bring their "A" game, cause oc is good enough to send you home crying......

if dburg brings the "A" game, then no doubt dburg will win....

i'll be at the "whitehouse", in beautiful downtown troy for our pre-game meal....... just hope i don't have to "spew" it out after the game.....if i do, then i will look for rebeldeof55's bicycle seat and leave him a nice little "mockery" present...

Edited by mg

Dont get me wrong i think obion is good and plays hard...but do you not think that dyersburg know that this obion team beat covington ..so they are going to bring it...and obion will get smashed friday night...thats what i'm calling hate me for it if you want..but i'm usaually right bout these things...GO TROJANS :justwrestle:

Don't nobody hate you coach Pete.That's your opinion and your entitled to it.But you know what opinions are like........everybody's got one. :lol:

DHS couldn't even make their extra points and I'm suppose to be impressed? We are talking about the Haywood game not Crockett. So Crockett surprised DHS. BIG DEAL. Maybe they had a good night. Youl know that happens every once and awhile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the point is not that Dyersburg didnt make their x-points as they went for 2 points after their 1st td(HC 14/ DHS 9 + 2= 14-11) to assure they would at least tie Haywood with a fieldgoal(HC 14/ DHS 11 + 3 =HC 14/DHS 14)if thats how it all shook out! However not making the 2 points left them down 5 points(HC 14/DHS 9) DHS needed another td to win the game 15-14. which they did!! .DHS went for 2 points after their 2nd td so Haywood would only tie them 17-17 if they were to get in field position to attempt one...but once again the BLACK WATCH D from DHS secured the win and region 7-3aaa Champions! :justwrestle: ...ALL of the teams from REGION 7-3AAA should be very proud of their teams as they have all proven this is by far the BEST REGION in the state in AAA football top to bottom...EVERYONE(DHS,CC,COVINGTON,HAYWOOD, (OC still in the mix )will make a HARDY impact in the playoffs with all the Great competition we have all provided each other thruout the regular season!..it wouldnt surprise me if two from our region were to play in quarterfinals to advance to the semis..Lets ALL root for our fellow region teams to advance weekly till one of us is in the finals in the boro HOLDING THE GOLD BALL..that way We All win as we have All proven to be Worthy competitors for each other every friday nite!!!!!..GO DHS GOLDEN TROJANS :lol: