Dyersburg At Obion Co

VOREBS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obion and football dont go together. they need to stick to b-ball. beating covington was the high light of there year. but covington will be in the playoffs while oc starts getting ready for a sport with a little less contact. :o:lol::thumb:

You talk about OC talking smack,you're ten times worse than OC ever thought about being.Yes,the Covington game has been the highlight of the year.Remember though,we didn't have to come from behind to beat them either. :lol:

obion did not beat haywood they lost 18-14....get your facts straight mister hahahaha :thumb:

I hope you were being sarcastic...or is it that you can't read he said :

"Do you not think that D-burg knew that the same Obion team that beat Covington also got beat by a very good Tomcat bunch. "

What part of that says OC beat Haywood :lol:

after two eye opening weeks in a row the trojans know they have to focus more to achieve greatness. oc is an average team with the abilaty to upset great teams, look at the covington film. the trojans are ready for oc. they are tired of all the smack that has been talked on coach t. every kid who plays football in the state looks at coach t. coach t is good motivation,and insperation to thees kids. :thumb: go coach t

dyersbug 42

obion 7 :lol:

Honestly, If you have to get motivated by discussion forums then you really don't need to be playing......

But I will assure you that the OC players will see how everybody thinks this will be a blowout......

This should be a great game.....

thought for sure we would hear an excuses

Yes, you may have thought you would hear excuses, but that is because you do not know these kids. They are a hard working group of young men, who do not now, nor have they ever made excuses for a loss. Having known many of them for several years, they have always been that way. And as for you post about OC and football not going together, whatever. You know you impress me as someone who never played, and really does not understand what being part of a team is all about. I could be wrong, but that is just a thought. This group of Rebels have alot of heart, and will SHOW UP Friday night to battle a solid Dyersburg team. The next two games will make or break this season for OC and trust me everyone involved with the program knows it. The Covington win was a good one for OC, but it is just part of the puzzle. We will see what happens Friday night.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boys from d-burg are the ones w/ excuses. They say that the reason the games were close was because they were out of school and they could not stay focused and this and that. Sounds like excuses to me

Maybe not the boys, but definitely the people on here. We can all make excuses and "if's". Maybe DHS being out of school WAS why they looked the way they did against Haywood. I was just expecting so much more with them being undefeated, but then look at their schedule early on. And then again, Dyer Co. didn't even score against Haywood, and that was when Haywood was working out their offense. They had a sophmore qb in for half the game. Dyer scored what against Dyersburg - 22 points? I said I was not impressed and I wasn't. I was surprised. I would like to see Dyersburg when all conditions are suitable. To see if they are worth the hype.

I guess Haywood could use the excuse that one of their best backs #11 was suspended. If they'd had him, they might have won. If,If, If, If,...........

Edited by Purpleheart